taultunleashed logoPLing in ML7 dungeon (also you can kill katorii and typhon.. : DAOC Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

PLing in ML7 dungeon (also you can kill katorii and typhon.. : DAOC Submissions

Posted: September 6th, 2007, 8:26 am

magerly666
magerly666's Reps:
Well this is a trick I figured out the other day in Albion...Best way is to use an ml9 Sorc that has at least 32 Mind (so you can charm yellows)...You can use a minstrel but ml9 sorc is much better...

What you do is from the djinn in Oceanus...you want to port to ml7 dungeon to either side Northeast or Southwest...I use Northeast. When you port in you are at the area where you would start the faction parts of Ml7. You will see 4 Mediator yellow con mobs...charm one of them (doesnt matter which one really) Now when you head out and sick him on the mobs, you will suddenly notice he won't take any damage at all...you dont need buffs, but they do help him attack faster and harder...damage add/haste helps too. ML9ing him will make him kill ALOT faster.

With him ml9 you can then proceed to Katorii's area and do the encounter and watch as the ml9 pet tears through her without really taking much damage..(and I hope you know you have to find 1 of 3 snakes and after killing each one, run the runed plate to typhons door and right click the pad, so that after the 3rd one she will have a bunch of snakes with her and that is when she is vulnerable to be owned by your super pet)

I then go on to Typhon and I have my thug (that i use for damage add/haste) macroed to cast lvl 1 DD on the flame thing flying around so you can damage Typhon and I sick my pet on him...now you will need heals cuz Typhon does do a bit of damage to the pet. But you can just heal at will...when he teleports, the pet will haul !@#$%^&* after him and re-engage...

Just remember if you want loots from any the named there, you need to have a char in the group that does not have credit for each of the steps...

Emjoy

Posted: September 6th, 2007, 9:08 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: September 6th, 2007, 1:09 pm

reptromiki
reptromiki's Reps:
I'll test it out right now =)

Posted: September 6th, 2007, 1:14 pm

reptromiki
reptromiki's Reps:
Nay...
Doesn't work, the mediators can not be charmed.

Posted: September 6th, 2007, 11:46 pm

magerly666
magerly666's Reps:
They just fixed it as I was writing it with that patch...WOW I had just done it yesterday...

Ok sorry about that...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online