newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Run as many DAoC's as you please, EASILY. : DAOC Submissions

Posted: May 16th, 2009, 10:20 am

Tault_sadistik

Total Posts: 9
Tault_sadistik's Reps: 3
I've seen a lot of ways to do it involving hex editing or memory editing or using programs that can be confusing to people who don't know what they're doing like HotKeyNet.

Instead do it even easier using Sandboxie!

Just download it for free here: http://www.sandboxie.com/ install the same way you would any other application and simply right click the daoc launcher and click "Run Sandboxed".

Viola, as many clients as you choose to run! The patcher runs a little slower than normal but game performance seems untouched.

Posted: May 21st, 2009, 4:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: May 30th, 2009, 2:41 pm

stang8118

Total Posts: 2
stang8118's Reps: 0
Says u gotta buy it once u try to make additional "sandboxes" to run more than 2 clients.

Posted: October 2nd, 2009, 12:37 pm

zoldar29

Total Posts: 1
zoldar29's Reps: 0
It works. You can dual log normally, and then you can run the .exe through sandbox and it allows you to log in another account. Which is 3, I haven't tried any more than that. You can even log in another realm other than your other 2 accounts.

Posted: December 30th, 2009, 5:25 pm

Tault_sadistik

zoldar29 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
It works. You can dual log normally, and then you can run the .exe through sandbox and it allows you to log in another account. Which is 3, I haven't tried any more than that. You can even log in another realm other than your other 2 accounts.

Yep this will also let you log into multiple realms

Posted: February 4th, 2010, 8:10 pm

ryangrom

Total Posts: 2
ryangrom's Reps: 0
i just did allot of research on what they ban for and how, and this looks like it could get you banned. logging into multiple realms is definately against the rules. and you are using the same ip. sounds to me like you are begging for a ban. good stuff though. using it to push 3 accounts on one computer non cross realm is probably safe though

Posted: March 12th, 2010, 5:22 pm

Tault_sadistik

ryangrom (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i just did allot of research on what they ban for and how, and this looks like it could get you banned. logging into multiple realms is definately against the rules. and you are using the same ip. sounds to me like you are begging for a ban. good stuff though. using it to push 3 accounts on one computer non cross realm is probably safe though

Yes it is, but you've got to be reported for the CSR to actually pay attention though.

It's been several months and this works. Any chance of Prem? :D

Edit: Scratch that almost a year, wow

Posted: June 30th, 2010, 1:14 pm

rubbish20

Total Posts: 47
rubbish20's Reps: 0
They cannot ban u for simply loading more accounts on the same ip..<like> it more or less has to have same ip on same comp to get banned. but yes there is ways around that ;)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online