taultunleashed logoTreibh Caillte PBAoE exploit for points/prem : DAOC Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Treibh Caillte PBAoE exploit for points/prem : DAOC Submissions

Posted: September 16th, 2010, 5:20 pm

topherfawstur

Total Posts: 39
topherfawstur's Reps: 5
I'm back again-!!!

This ones in Treibh Caillte, these guys are still blue/green to 50s, yup, this spot owns for solo bainshees or animists that are afraid of death and stuff like that.

Here goes.

See this spot? No lag jumping required, simply jump into the corner (green arrow), once you start going up, (red lines) keep jumping and work your way over, go over as far as you can, if you fall, then you know your stopping point. NPCs can't attack you.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Notice the time laps it would have taken to type a sentence, those hungry monsters would have hurted me by now.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Now here's something I use this spot for...
Hop up there, turn, plant shrooms. If shrooms lose, you don't. Set your macro, or jam something in your keyboard so you spam shrooms. Even if your few (crappy shroom cap) shrooms die, you won't, you'll just recast while the mobs die beneath you.

LOTS of good loots. These guys have updated loot. I mean good for what this place is. I got stuff with + to % healing, + to cap str, etc etc... toa stats.

No one comes to this place, so rock and roll.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online