unleashed account : DAOC Submissions

Posted: July 16th, 2004, 10:58 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Avalon city:
at the entrance facing into the dungeon (from the inside) there is a knocked over lamp to the left, face it and autorun straight into it. teleports you to bind, useful for making merchant dumps when PL'ing people
Aegirhamn:
around back of aegirhamn by the docks there is an alcove next to the big ramp. run striaght at the crack and you can get under aegirhamn. useful for bots on mordred
TNN:
ouside TNN ( the entrance across from mag mell)
on either side of the entrance are pillars, both work but the one on the left is better ( the one with all the npc's by it) face the crack and run striaght into it, your inside, ahead is a brown wall, run straight at it, can go through no problem, form tehre you can see the entire tunnel leaving TNN and outside. extremely useful for bots / pouncing on people zoning out on mordred.
other TNN
if you go through the pillar on the other side of the entrance stated above, and follow the wall, you will get on top of TNN outside, can run aorund on the roof top, good fun. same use as above

Castle suavage:
on albion side of castle suavage in the crack where CS meets the hill, if your real careful andhave speed you can run straigt up it and run around castle suavage roof

aegerhamn... another one:
just above the alcove around back near the docks where the first one is, there is a small V shape where the mountain meets a house. go in there to the end where it hits a pillar, position yourself, so you are facing the wall and the piller's crack. run up as far as you can, go through the pillar
turn around, hit sprint and jump! aim for the top of the wall. did it with sprint once but easiest with atleast speed 3. form there you can run aorund the top. go left to the center ofthe merchants and get on the tent connected with the wall. at the edge of the tent you can bind, extremely useful for archers on mordred. muwhhaha

thats all i can think of off the top of my head, if i think of anymore ill send ya them, just did this because i need some way to even out the odds in combat. im really tired of getting radar'd to death
"if you cant beat em, get better !@#$%^&* then they do, and then beat em"
-Tain

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online