taultunleashed logoDarkfall Guides - Best Money Making Mob To Farm Guide : DFO - Free Cheats, Free Bots, Free Guides, & More tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Darkfall Guides - Best Money Making Mob To Farm Guide : DFO - Free Cheats, Free Bots, Free Guides, & More

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 7:45 pm

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Source - Another Site

Darkfall: Best money to be made in the game from a single uber mob + strategy to do it (even solo)

There is a monster named "Baradon" In Darkfall, it is basically a huge forest demon, there are 3 locations where this monster spawns with no other monsters nearby. This monster drops a leenspar key every time you kill it, and usually 1k gold. I think it may also has the chance to drop new rare items since the latest Darkfall housing expansion.

A single archer with 100 archery and 60 sharpshooter can kill the baradon in 20 minutes. The baradon doesn't actually have that many hitpoints compared with what it drops and that's what makes it so good to farm, it has less than the Dark Dragons and Dark Dragons give far less loot.

You need to use a specific strategy to kill the Baradon because it will murder you with melee, and its spells can hurt too but with food and heal self you can get around that, if you get hurt too much by the spells, just pull back for a while to regen some health.

The strategy you should use is to hang on the edge of its spawn area, and maybe slightly inside, you want to make sure you never let it get into melee range, do you by shooting it with your bow and moving backward as it comes to you, make sure it doesn't get to close because if it begins to melee then you are in trouble. The Baradon will chase you as far as the egde of its spawn range, then it will run away, move forward toward it and keep shooting it with arrows until it turns around to chase you again, now you need to start moving backward again, still shooting as you do it. You can repeat this cycle over and over until the Baradon is dead.

The exact spawn locations of the Baradon are all in the centre of agon, you have the black area in the middle, the first spawn is just outside the southeast part of the black area, in a forest area, there are some large stones nearby, aswell as a large cliff behind it, where 3 evil eyes spawn.

The second spawn is almost directly north of this, just head north, you should end up just outside the northeastern side of the black area (not to far north, it's not beyond the chaos stone) The area with the baradon here is thick with forest and this can make it very dangerous because the Baradon can just come out from the trees right up in your face. I wouldn't advice on killing it at this spot.

The 3rd spot is only 30 seconds away, again directly north, you will see a white circle on your minimap, like some kind of monument, when you get to it you will see a small abandonded village there. This is where another baradon spawns, right at the village, he is quite easy to kill here, just use the above strategy I mentioned. To help you with making sure you've found the right spot I will mention that there is a chaos town about 3 minutes run to the northwest of this location.

One more thing, it will help you greatly if you use one of the available Darkfall hacks that give you radar, if you are fighting the Baradon, you want to know if people are trying to creep up on you so you can decide if to run away or not. This one program will save your life again and again. Don't use the hack program for anything else though unless you want to risk being banned. The radar and wallhack are pretty much safe, anything else is risky.

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: July 24th, 2009, 8:41 pm

deadye

Total Posts: 47
deadye's Reps: 1
Do you actually play the game?

Please give credit where credit is due...

"http://www.afraidyet.net/forums/general-discussion/90492-darkfall-best-money-made-game-single-uber-mob-strategy-do-i.html"

Last edited by deadye on July 25th, 2009, 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: July 25th, 2009, 12:12 am

krackajap

Total Posts: 3
krackajap's Reps: 0
premium
You know baradon is a worthless mob now right?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online