taultunleashed logoSafe insta-logout, gold dupe, and bugging mobs! : Darkfall Online - Submissions tu winter contest 2012 nintendo wii
newtopic  postreply
 [ 29 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Safe insta-logout, gold dupe, and bugging mobs! : Darkfall Online - Submissions

Posted: April 26th, 2009, 7:31 pm

wardlee99

Total Posts: 6
wardlee99's Reps: 0
Insta-logout: Darkfall isn't very good at handling when a user logouts (or pretends to). If you stand still and end the .exe with Task Manager, you will be invulnerable after about ~10sec and your character will disappear after ~30-45sec.

So...if you turn on auto-run with Num Lock before you quit, the server thinks you are running forward, but your character will APPEAR to be standing still, so anyone attacking you trying to gank your !@#$%^&* will be basically attacking your ghost. :)

Best way to do this is a little AutoIt script that toggles Num Lock and ends darkfall.exe with a keypress. Ex:

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Logout")

Func Logout()
   Send("{NUMLOCK toggle}")
   Sleep(100)
   ProcessClose("darkfall.exe")
EndFunc

Enjoy your safe key. :)

Gold dupe:
Very similar! You know the tiny lag before an item/gold switches bags after you drag it? If the .exe ends RIGHT as this happens it gets duped about half the time. Note this is probably more dangerous than the logout trick because they claim to log everything and if you get 100k gold in 5 minutes...yea :P I stay safe and only do this around server restarts and patches and I havn't gotten caught yet!

Drag and use the logout trick (comment out the numlock and sleep commands tho), or add a MouseMove function between whatever bags you want and put it in the Logout() func. Very fun.

Bugging mobs: Mobs screw up from two things that I've found. 1) Mounts and 2) Walls/trees/rocks. So here's what you do to bug almost any mob, melee or caster: Hop on your mount and grab a 1h wep, and kick a mob away and run behind a wall/tree/rock, the mob will stick on it and try to hit you. DO NOT SPAM BACK-KICK! If you only hit the mob once, wait 1-2sec and it will run forward sticking on the object again. If you go nuts and spam mount kick it will get far enough back that its AI will decide to run around in a circle and kick your !@#$%^&*.

I hope all this has been helpful. I look forward to contributing more in the future. :) (And finding someone to work on my memory programs w/ me)

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 1:11 am

dabladest

Total Posts: 191
dabladest's Reps: 11
Active User > 50 Posts
Can't test now, but should be moved to the premium section immediately.

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 2:53 am

jizmoe

Total Posts: 48
jizmoe's Reps: 7
premium
Insta-logout: common knowledge. /nay

Gold dupe: tried around 15 times from bank to bag, tried all sorts of different timings could not get it to work. /nay

Bugging mobs: Will test later

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 5:33 am

dh71675

Total Posts: 9
dh71675's Reps: 0
I do not understand your gold dupe one; what do you mean comment it out? How do you specifically do this dupe?

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 6:05 am

jizmoe

premium
dh71675 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I do not understand your gold dupe one; what do you mean comment it out? How do you specifically do this dupe?

he wants you to use this macro with autoit. So what you do is drop gold from your bank to your bag and while it is transferring you press ESC to kill the game and it is suppose to dupe the gold to your bag without taking it from your bank.

(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):

Func Logout()
EndFunc

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 6:39 am

dh71675

Will not run this at all though my loot macro and all other Autoit macros run fine run fine. Copied and pasted exactly. Does it matter I run Vista 64?

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 6:57 am

nightravenkw

Total Posts: 42
nightravenkw's Reps: 0
premium
As much as I wanted the dupe to work for me I couldn't get it to work. I tried it with transfering at recall, logout and player trade logout/recall. Perhaps my timing is off.

I think the other information would be common knowledge though, perch and the insta logout have both been on the DF forums I believe. I know perch has at least.

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 6:58 am

dh71675

How did you get the Autoit to work? I have copied it exact word for word by copy and paste and will not work on my Vista 64.

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 7:56 am

xxxploitme

Total Posts: 45
xxxploitme's Reps: 4
premium
Try using this.

While 1
Sleep( 100 ) ; Just hanging around waiting for hotkeys to be pressed.
WEnd

Func Logout()
EndFunc

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 8:02 am

dh71675

xxxploitme (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Try using this.

While 1
Sleep( 100 ) ; Just hanging around waiting for hotkeys to be pressed.
WEnd

Func Logout()
EndFunc

That does work - testing out now.

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 8:27 am

dh71675

No go on 5 attempts so far - i say nay to gold dupe.

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 10:47 am

danzar

Total Posts: 527
danzar's Reps: 7
premium
Can we have members Yay or Nay. Be sure to if you Nay to explain which you Nayed and why. Thanks :)

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 10:49 am

danzar

Total Posts: 527
danzar's Reps: 7
premium
1, 0 Yay's 1 Nay
2 0 Yay's 2 Nay's
3 0 Yay's 0 Nay's

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 11:05 am

wardlee99

Total Posts: 6
wardlee99's Reps: 0
Seem to be getting a less than positive response, don't I? I have not tried the dupe after the last two patches...but have any of you tried using Mousemove() in the function like I said?

I have several gathering/combat/magic/mob bots and a almost working radar I can share if I get premium. =/ If not I guess you'll force me to go elsewhere?

PS. English isn't my first language sorry my grammar is bad, plus who else has posted in this forum for basically a month? ^^

Posted: April 27th, 2009, 11:08 am

jizmoe

premium
i think most of us have gathering/combat/magic/mob bots. But do share the radar

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online