taultunleashed logoEVE Bot - Autopilot 0km bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks
newtopic  postreply
 [ 51 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
blue large dot

EVE Bot - Autopilot 0km bot : EVE Online Bots Hacks | EVE Bots Hacks

Posted: April 16th, 2007, 8:42 am

highgr

Total Posts: 13
highgr's Reps: 14
Use this litle program to travel fast in eve-online being afk. No need to stay near your pc and push the annoying warp to zero all the time.
Take a minute to setup coordinates of your overview IC column and the aproach ,jump and warp to buttons. If you wish to dock to a station at your dest, just bookmark that station and type the coordinates of the bookmark (open your people&places and scroll to it) in the according edit boxes and check the “Dock to destination station” box. In the “Popup menu dock Y” box leave value 45. Leave default Timers or type 5000 in “wait for solar system load” if your eve is laggfree (I don’t think so though). Push “save settings” so you don’t have to type the values every time.
Set your destination and just press autopilot in EVE-Pilot. the bot will keep warping to zero and jumping till it reaches the destination. At any given time press space on keyboad to stop the bot.

tip: sort overview by name to avvoid gate changing place during the warp

Enjoy!

Version 1.3

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by highgr on January 6th, 2008, 12:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Posted: April 16th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: April 16th, 2007, 5:13 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Verified, nice.

Yay

Posted: April 21st, 2007, 7:17 am

xestra
xestra's Reps:
Works Fine!

Yay

Posted: April 21st, 2007, 5:35 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
premmy granted and moved to confirmed.

Posted: April 22nd, 2007, 11:19 am

nikeplektrum

Total Posts: 673
nikeplektrum's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Can you explain a little closer as to how to set it up (the coordinates) ?

Posted: April 23rd, 2007, 8:22 am

highgr

Get in space. Leave only the Stargates in your overview settings and uncheck everything else. Use window mode and not fullscreen in your EVE settings. Open eve-pilot, leave the EVE in background and put Eve-pilot on top. navigate your mouse and go to top left of your IC column in overview. you can see the coordinates of that point in the Eve-pilot "CURSOR" box. type what you see there in the first and second editboxes in the "overview setup" section. Do the same for the right bottom point of IC column and type the values in the third and fourth editboxes in the "overview setup" section. Using your mouse cursor find the coordinate of the aproach and jump buttons in EVE and type in the values. Thats it !

Posted: April 26th, 2007, 8:07 pm

adamrl018

Total Posts: 97
adamrl018's Reps: 9
Active User > 50 Posts
im having a little bit of issues with stoping and starting it again.. so correct me if im wrong ive setup my cords. right then i hit autopilot on the program and it took me to my des. fine.. when i got there i hit space to stop it. but when i hit autopilot again it does not seem to respond. Does anyone else have this issue?

Posted: May 1st, 2007, 2:21 am

highgr

When pressing autopilot in eve-pilot your eve client should pop to foreground and the bot start doing its stuf. If eve doesn't pop to foreground do it manualy by clicking the eve client on your taskbar just after pressing autopilot in eve-pilot. It seems your problem is wrong coordinates setup , cause when the coordinate of the ic column is wrong the bot can't find the destination gate , so nothing happens. Please read previus posts for correct coord setup. Also don't forget to set a destination and have a single eve-client opened.

Posted: May 1st, 2007, 3:17 pm

adamrl018

Active User > 50 Posts
o ok thanks ill check them and btw GREAT JOB on this this is a VERY useful tool!!! Hey Admin or Mods can we give him points for this???!

Posted: May 1st, 2007, 7:00 pm

adamrl018

Active User > 50 Posts
o and also can you add something to detect or do somthing about when people dont make it all the way to the gate due to lack of cap.. it doesnt put me back in warp

Posted: May 1st, 2007, 9:49 pm

vapid2323
vapid2323's Reps:
Humm I run the .exe and set it up, I did take a look at this fourm quite a bit so I hope this is not a dumb question.

I have eve in background and I click AUTOPILOT in EVE-Pilot, it will bring the eve screen back up then nothing happens.... I checked all my settings and they seem fine. I would think the mouse whould do something even with wrong cords.

Any idea? It seems like the program is not starting up?

Posted: May 4th, 2007, 7:10 pm

highgr

adamrl018 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
o and also can you add something to detect or do somthing about when people dont make it all the way to the gate due to lack of cap.. it doesnt put me back in warp

Done!
Check the new version ! Eve traders will be very happy with this tool :)

Posted: May 4th, 2007, 10:13 pm

vapid2323
vapid2323's Reps:
IT WORKS GREAT

Posted: May 7th, 2007, 4:57 pm

adamrl018

Active User > 50 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VERY NICE!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online