taultunleashed logoGreat IDEAs for EVE ONLINE..KIK AS* GAME : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

Great IDEAs for EVE ONLINE..KIK AS* GAME : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: February 11th, 2004, 7:37 am

tault_cakd
tault_cakd's Reps:
btw, nice tips up there.

Posted: February 11th, 2004, 10:21 am

tault_cakos
tault_cakos's Reps:
Hey THX alot for these tips .. their great .. hey np in writing too long i enjoyed your stories...anyways feel free to add anything you want :D.. i played this game since beta and let me tell you its a great game.. let me tell you my story of eve :D..ive been through all kinds of adventures. but a sad part to it.. im a bit careless with ships, ive lost 4 battleships so far (made by my own) (raven,domnx,scorp, and megathron). Do not ever go fighting NPC with out having a Warp Stab on.. i lost 2 battleships due to this. the Npc cruiser are capable of MWD and scramble you... anyways .. im a free lancer in eve and most ppl in my reigon OBE know me.. ive been there all my eve time :D..
basically im friend with every one try to make business... but if im fired at (concider enemy dead :D)
im a eXtream pvp fighter.. been fighting ALOT with npc and bad pirates.. well i also work withem.. (just busines)

that is right what you said about the frig take out BS.. it is called Death Squad.. consits of HUGE number of Frigates which can do 60 dmg per shot .. immagine 60 of these flying around at a speed of "throwing a baseball"..
its a cool idea .. you can also out run the missiles :D which is cool

Cakd you gotto work your way around with Energy boosters (+10% to power) or use Max Cap batteries.. i was able to fit 4 .. 1400mm howtrz and 4 siege lunchers on my raven

take my advice and dont be a freelancer... im so alone in the world of eve, its painful... i got some ppl here and there..
Doing tech 2 stuff now.. soon ide be making High tech Ships :D

already spoted an agent....

i think i typed too much too .. so keep this Chat thing alive :D its FUN

Posted: February 11th, 2004, 10:50 am

tault_cakd
tault_cakd's Reps:
What skills favor Energy Boosters and Cap batteries?

Posted: February 12th, 2004, 12:58 pm

tault_johndoe
tault_johndoe's Reps:
Guys you got some great stuff here...Thanks...Ive been playing since August and i cant get enough of this game.... A cool thing i found was to use 3 cap recharger 2'sa medium peroxide(want a large cap battery) and hardeners/invul fields. Up top i keep 2 Tach's a Mega Beam(i love lasers), a L smartbomb and the rest launchers...All arbalest except one seige for Torps. Low slots are always secret, but lets just say they complement the weaknesses..I can keep invul fields on for ever AND im covered for all distances..major damage dealer with Kick !@#$%^&* shields over 6000....*note...this is NPC loadout for deep space..

Posted: February 12th, 2004, 9:16 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
60 frigs.. hehehe that would be quite a sight. Actually, beleive it or not though, i was talkin about 4 Kestrels :P. i have not seen it done yet myself... but the military leader in my corp claims he knows how to take down a battleship with 4 kestrels :P.

O and btw, yes i can fit three 1mn MWD's on my Tristan, but to activate them it costs 102% cap :P so i have to active 2 and wait a second or 2 to activate the third. Still gets me up to 32km/s for a fraction of a second.. currently i can travel about 315KM in 30 seconds. I just filled up my low slots with power diagnostic 1's, which add a boost to powergrid, cap, cap recharge rate, shield, and shield recharge rate, and i also trained skills that decreased the amount of cap usage MWD's take, and skills that increased cap and powergrid on my ship.

Posted: February 16th, 2004, 5:14 am

tault_cakos
tault_cakos's Reps:
here i am .. have to make a BIG decision.. should i or should i not quit eve?

CCP has the Worse and crAPIEST customer service EVERRR........... i have lost 3 battleships to belt bug and they did not do a thing.. this is way more than unbelievable.. i wish i knew how to take them into a law suite...
anyways.

Posted: February 16th, 2004, 6:16 am

tault_harnden
tault_harnden's Reps:
Well if you do leave , what have you got to trade me?

Posted: February 16th, 2004, 12:14 pm

tault_cakd
tault_cakd's Reps:
cakos, what belt bug did you lose your BS to?

I'd like to know how you lost it, so I can be aware of the possible dangers :P

thanks.

Posted: February 20th, 2004, 8:22 pm

tault_cakos
tault_cakos's Reps:
nothing u can do.. u warp in .. yoru ship will be like a pin ball machine gets bounced off into middle of a clusteres of astroids your stuck there till you die
:(

Posted: February 21st, 2004, 9:05 am

tault_cakd
tault_cakd's Reps:
You mean you warp into a asteroid belt that has huge rocks?

Posted: February 21st, 2004, 10:09 am

tault_harnden
tault_harnden's Reps:
What i normally do is look all around me pick the clearest route, double click in space and move towards that point - result unstuck in a very short space of time, i've done this even whilst being attacked when the choice comes to get damaged and run or be stuck and dead i choose damage everytime.

Posted: February 22nd, 2004, 1:57 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
damn.. that really sucks. I wouldn't quit EVE tho if i were you.. although its your decision of course :P. It sucks to lose ships... especially battleships, but i think thats all part of the whole fun in the game, advancing, building, gaining, and rebuilding and gaining what i lose :D.

Also.. i always warp into belts at 60km away, so try that if you aren't doing that, and also, i usually scout belts out in a shuttle or very very fast frig before i take any other ships in them, but thats just because i am the head of the exploration department in my corp, so i scout belts and systems all the time and gather intel for my corp.

Posted: February 26th, 2004, 9:23 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Well... some may know me some may not...

I used to be in m0o a long time ago during teh Mara and Passari days.

Here you go, best way to run from pirates and they will never ever find you is to bookmark the system your are actually in let's say New Caladri, then when you get in crap just click the bookmark and say warp to withing 15km or 60km whichever distance you want, the ship will start warping away from the SUN, yep random warping... and u will warp until your CAP is drained, therefore the chance of the pirates finding you is minimal, more like unlucky...

Try this on your own:) depending on the ship you fly, you can warp up to 30 minutes:) oh yes... that will make you warp... no idea how far, the furthest I warped away from pirates was 900 AU in a Industrial.

The Large Smart bombs also work, I used my Apoc with 2 MWD and 4 SB and guns, 3 BS and 2 cruisers were camping gate, I set Autopilot on MWD on and SB on, as I passed the pirates my bombs scared them and distracted them, they got damage and lost all their drones:) and I got away with no scratch. They also work if someone is warping away or if u just come out of warp... so need for locking.

I'll have to think of other stuff I know...

Hope the Admin sees this and lets me have a quick look in the MACROS Exploits section:)

Posted: February 26th, 2004, 9:24 pm

Tault_Tault Community

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Hmm why did it post twice???

Ahh....

Posted: February 27th, 2004, 5:33 am

tault_cakd
tault_cakd's Reps:
Good stuff tyrellius :).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online