taultunleashed logoMacro Mining : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Macro Mining : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: April 14th, 2008, 4:05 am

watchursix
watchursix's Reps:
I currently have a mining account that is setup to use a Hulk 3 strip miners, crystals and drones to protect me. I can mine in space from .9 to .5.

I used XUnleased in DAoC for crafting and was wanting to know more about macro mining in EvE.

It is the same process in making your macro work? Do you setup key strokes and mouse clicks to record and set of actions. Then the macro loops these actions and mines for you? Are there already mining macros setup by eve miners already that i can load and run?

Also can you run a macro miner and skills trainer at the same time.

Thanks,

WatchUrSix

Posted: April 15th, 2008, 1:33 pm

eliwitt
eliwitt's Reps:
TBH, No EVE Macro has been everything all in one I've found, but creating them yourself is extremely easy, by the sound of it you've got experence recording macro's already.

I don't know if xunleashed works for EVE or not, so I can't answer that. But check out Macro Express.. I dedicated about 5 hours one day to learning that program and how it works (Using the scripting Editor almost exclusively) and I managed to stamp out a macro where I change one file that loads in the loop of macro's depending on the ship I'm using at that time, and it works for that ship/loadout, the whole setup took maybe another 5 hours to make/refine.

and anyone else that reads this and uses Macro Express + Pixel color triggering - Use windows' Mouse Magnifier when you're looking for pixels to use for triggers, I normally use 5x zoom and just a zoom window big enuff for the mouse cursor to be in, it makes it rly easy to find pixels that don't change color randomly :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online