taultunleashed logoThe best way how get ISK fast : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

The best way how get ISK fast : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: June 18th, 2009, 10:22 am

asscratiopharm

Total Posts: 2
asscratiopharm's Reps: 2
For one who wants to pay eve by mining this would suit best i think.

Remap Attributes:
Int: 9
Perc: 13
Char: 5
Will: 5
Mem: 7

Implants:
Int: +4
Perc: +5
Char: +0
Will: +1
Mem: +2
(In the beginning the Implants will be very expensive, but if you have the possibility do it.)

And then do this skill plan:

1. Spaceship Command IV
2. Industry I
3. Industry II
4. Industry III
5. Industry IV
6. Industry V
7. Science IV
8. Mining III
9. Mining IV
10. Astrogeology I
11. Astrogeology II
12. Astrogeology III
13. Astrogeology IV
14. Astrogeology V
15. Exhumers I
16. Exhumers II
17. Exhumers III
18. Mining Barge I
19. Mining Barge II
20. Mining Barge III
21. Mining Barge IV
22. Mining Barge V
23. Mining V

23 skills

With the all the attributes above this will take like 60 days and without the implants it takes like 88 days, so after that you can easily mine with two accounts the monthly fee for two PLEX's

I would also suggest you read the Complete EVE Miners Guide, wich can be found in the EVE Forums.

Posted: June 19th, 2009, 7:17 pm

rumpelstilzchen

Total Posts: 1
rumpelstilzchen's Reps: 1
orange88 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i think the best way is to buy isk. my friends have bought isk from !@#$%^&*,and he said it all right.i think you can try it.

problem is only, if the EvE GM finds out....and they sure will, they discount the bought isk from your account and u have nothing anymore. They even can delete your account.

BTW it is not possible on TRIAL accounts to transfer money. So you have to be a bit smarter.
Buy something expensive in the market, hide it in a normal can which u are jettison before somewhere. Dont forget to make a BM (bookmark) of the location.
Log out and use the new trial, warp to the BM and take the item out, sale it on the Market, thats it :twisted:

I am in EvE since 5 years but the new prices are redicoulus. You have NEVER the chance to make enough ISK on a TRIAL.
I tried it and I dont even make more as 3 Million ISK a day as an experienced player. But a 30 day extension is around 420 MIO ISK atm. :roll:

Anyway, EvE is GREAT, but they damage the game and more and more old players are leaving.

Posted: July 15th, 2009, 5:51 pm

replicator_fifth

Total Posts: 26
replicator_fifth's Reps: 2
calicojack (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
money tranfer

Posted: January 23rd, 2010, 8:56 am

offero808

Total Posts: 5
offero808's Reps: 1
danny,

Thanks for the info on the site ill try them out. I posted on the scammers page one of my many dilemmas with these chinese farmers. USAEVE.com is a rip off site fyi. dont use them. Ive been looking everywere for a site that can deliver isk. I dont really need it but having in-game currency to spend whenever you want is a great thing imo. good stuff bro

Posted: March 8th, 2010, 12:58 pm

fragem187

Total Posts: 1
fragem187's Reps: 1
actually this doesn't work you can't transfer money to other eve players if your on a trial

Posted: April 3rd, 2010, 8:22 am

lorddread

Total Posts: 19
lorddread's Reps: 4
premium
fragem187 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
actually this doesn't work you can't transfer money to other eve players if your on a trial

But you can trade directly with chars on trials so you can mine ore give to main by trading and main sells for isk etc.

Posted: April 3rd, 2010, 8:36 am

lorddread

Total Posts: 19
lorddread's Reps: 4
premium
offero808 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
danny,

Thanks for the info on the site ill try them out. I posted on the scammers page one of my many dilemmas with these chinese farmers. USAEVE.com is a rip off site fyi. dont use them. Ive been looking everywere for a site that can deliver isk. I dont really need it but having in-game currency to spend whenever you want is a great thing imo. good stuff bro

If you want in game isk buy it legally by buying a game time card or plex and selling them for isk that way its all legal. I think you can buy plex now with real $ if not buy a 60 day game card and split it into 2 plex which is done on options screen then sell the plex or you can sell the 60day gamecard on eve forums for isk as well from within your account on eve online site

Posted: February 20th, 2013, 1:20 pm

killarag

Total Posts: 4
killarag's Reps: 2
Not always the best way, but very easy and costs money. I'd advise just grinding standing with a corp/faction and doing level 4 missions.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online