taultunleashed logoThe best way how get ISK fast : EVE Online General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

The best way how get ISK fast : EVE Online General Discussions

Posted: October 30th, 2007, 1:39 pm

juniorko
juniorko's Reps:
Hi,

Iam new in EVE 5 days , THis game is really nice etc, but I havent got any way to get pay for EVE , Now I have only trial.

I hear from friends that it is possible to pay for 30 day - 180 mil ISK ,

Please,

It is possible to earn in 10 days? if yes what I have to do.

Very Thx for your answers

Posted: October 30th, 2007, 2:03 pm

calicojack

Total Posts: 49
calicojack's Reps: 1
To be honest, It would be hard to make 180m ISK in 14 days, now 9 days. Your best bet would be to get to a 0.4 system and mine everything in site. Take note of frigates with mining yield bonuses and fly one of those. But your pretty much gonna have to mine everyday for hours on end to reach 180m ISK in 9 days with out being a part of a 0.0 alliance or having high skills to maximize your mining yield.

Worst case, you dont get the full 180m by the end of your trial. Start a new Trial account before the one your on ends (with a new email address) and transfer your ISK to that account via the "Give money" option. This should ensure that you can keep playing for a bit until you get the 180m you need. Then you can finaly start trying to pay for the account with ingame money.

If you do make another trial account, you would want to do this before the current one expires.

Ingame:
Goto "People and Places" on the left hand side.
Choose "Character" as the search field and type in your NEW trial accounts name.
Find him on the list, Right click on his icon and "Give money"

Good luck! It wont be easy.

Posted: October 30th, 2007, 2:21 pm

juniorko
juniorko's Reps:
ok thx I will try it, and what about which ship use , refine ore? or sell

I am caldari and I have destroyed comorant.

Posted: October 30th, 2007, 3:30 pm

calicojack

Starting out, The Bantam is going to be your best bet over the Cormorant. The Cormorant looks nice because of its 8 high slots and larger cargo hold, but you cant fit more then 3 mining lasers on it, maybe four with mods.

Your best bet is going to be sticking with the Caldari frigate Bantam. With your skills that you started with, this ships bonuses will help a great deal. 5% bonus to cargo hold size, 20% bonus to mining yield per cycle.

Once you can, train up to fly the Caldari Ospray, cruiser. Shouldn't take very much time at all. 4 High slots, and lots more cargo room. This ship would be what you want to mine it.

Posted: October 31st, 2007, 1:23 am

juniorko
juniorko's Reps:
Thx very much for help, and please what is the best? Refine after that sell or ore seling? And I tryied mine and sell in sekt 0,4 and only 30,000 ISK per full cargo? DO you have any hints?

Posted: October 31st, 2007, 2:26 am

juniorko
juniorko's Reps:
I will start with new account and new character, Please say me what is the best way how to get fast ISK ?

farming? Mining?

Which type of characker ( specify please )

Thx for your answers

Posted: October 31st, 2007, 6:18 am

calicojack

Well, Mining is one option. Making a character that has good mining skills and high skills in frigates to get you into the Osprey faster. And it depends on how much is being paid for the resources so sometimes its better to sell the ore and some times its better to sell the refined ore. Thats something your going to have to test and find out where ever your mining.

Like I had said, its very very slow, and you wont make much ISK.

You do have another option, being an Ore Thief. Start a character with high industry skills in spaceship command (i believe). Then what you do is get in an Industrial ship (aka a hauler) warp to a belt where someone is mining into a Cargo Container and fly towards the can. Open it up, put all his ore in your cargo hold and RUN AWAY FAST! This can net you easy money, especially when theres lots of people in the system mining.

You will get a pop up window about it being a criminal action, but CONCORD will not come and shoot you. Only the person you stole from can try and shoot you, but if he was in a mining barge not much he can do ;)

Posted: October 31st, 2007, 6:44 am

juniorko
juniorko's Reps:
oki I stared new character, heh maybe stupid ask on you, please can you send me 1mil ISK? :), I will buy ship..and I will give you back when I will earn ISK...

Nick name: Juniorko SvK

Coz i have IBIS and I cant buy better ship :(

Posted: October 31st, 2007, 7:49 am

calicojack

No sorry. Most people, including myself, like to remain anonymous while posting on these forums. I can only offer you help and information, sorry.

Posted: October 31st, 2007, 10:13 am

juniorko
juniorko's Reps:
I understand ....and only Via Credict card it can be payed?

Exist any cheat to earn money? ( if yes PM me please )

I want play it, its not problem with money, but I havent that stupid credit card. Jesus.

Posted: October 31st, 2007, 2:02 pm

calicojack

Credit Card, Debit Card, Eve Time Code (also know as Game time codes)or PayByCash

Posted: January 27th, 2008, 1:32 pm

tsell
tsell's Reps:
um actually u can fit up to 5 or 6 mining lasers on a coromorant as long as you use the EP-S Gaussian I Excavation Pulse so the cormy is ur best bet next to a mining barge

Posted: July 17th, 2008, 8:36 am

hornbynator
hornbynator's Reps:
thr comerant is absolutly not the best bet. you want to try and get into a mining corp so they can help you transport goods then train on a mining character untill you can fly the osprey and then learn to use drones. properly trained you can take in about 4000 units per minute which is almost as good as the mining barge retriever i currently make about 2.5 mill per hour mining with my osprey and hauling with a badger markII thats cash in wallet time too so including hauling time and selling time, skills needed would be frigate level 4 cruiser level 2 i beleive and then drones level 4 and finally mining drones level 5 plus increasing your mining rank to level 5 will also help, after this i would recommend mining azure plagiose which is good for refining, hence my next point improve your refing skill to level 5 and then specifically whichever ore you want to refine. in doing this you can make max ammount of money not using a mining barge, once you reach mining barges go retreiver and then progress to the hulk this may take up to 50-60 days but will increase your mining yeild massively and and has high sheild capabilities.
by this point it would be good to be in a mining corp infact its a must have and then take part in mining ops in low sec space ie 0.2 0.1 and 0.0 in which the isk making potential is huge. i beleive mecoxit is either the ore or the refined mineral that can fetch up to 8000isk per unit however mining this is almost always fatal if not correctly backed up by atleast BS if not drednaughts. LOW SEC MINING IS VERY DANGEROUS FOR ENEXPIRIENCED MINERS.

hope this helps

Posted: August 29th, 2008, 3:41 am

root1234
root1234's Reps:
tsss, mining sucks, i made 10 million doing probes and fetching multiple hammerheads and ogre's in 0.5 solars within an hour the other day!

Posted: May 30th, 2009, 6:26 pm

orange88

Total Posts: 1
orange88's Reps: 0
i think the best way is to buy isk. my friends have bought isk from !@#$%^&*,and he said it all right.i think you can try it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online