taultunleashed logoWhich things do your macro mine the most? : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  Previous  1, 2

Mining ice makes more money?
Yes 56%  56%  [ 10 ]
No 44%  44%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 18
blue large dot

Which things do your macro mine the most? : EVE Online General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 10:54 am

napfloridian
napfloridian's Reps:
Question, I hear Macros, scribting and all that. Here is my question... do I need a program to scribt once I have the macro and how does it work? could anybody give me a heads up

Posted: September 2nd, 2006, 6:50 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Yes, most common script programs here are MacroScheduler found at www.mjtnet.com
and AutoIt found at www.autoitscript.com.

AutoIT is completely free. Great forum support
MacroScheduler has a 30 day expiration but a reinstall starts the counter all over. Purchase removes a nag title that is always at top right of screen and also prevents MS from starting a new instance every 12 hrs of continuous use. Also has great forum support but more oriented towards the business enviroment.

Posted: September 3rd, 2006, 9:50 am

napfloridian
napfloridian's Reps:
Ok let me get this straighten out. In order to get teh Kick in EVE and Macro Mine... I need the Program you mentioned (which I had never used) and than get a premium account here, and than get the thing rolling. Is that how it works? I saw a couple posts that the Macro don't work anymore, is that true? Please fill me in so I am prepared and could start right away. I have an EVE account over 9 Month and anohter question would be could I run that macro wiht that account or du I need a new account?

Posted: September 3rd, 2006, 9:17 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
There is only 1 script here that is currently working with Eve. A actual macro program is required then you grab the macro script from here...once you get premium either thru a good guide or new exploit. Be aware the xploit may be hard to come up with but feel free to toss them at us..just don't toss common stuff, we know all those :)

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 1:08 pm

tault712

Total Posts: 94
tault712's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
I macro during the night while i am asleep and i can make 3mil a night mining scordite or veldspar in a 1.0 or 0.9 space. I normally run mission during the day so 3 mil a night for nothing is a bonus.

Posted: October 3rd, 2006, 4:53 pm

redijedi
redijedi's Reps:
i made 10mill yesterday between me sleeping and going to work, and thats just on the low level stuff in .9, my script can deploy drones while ya mine so omber is an option!

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=38684&sid=b47a994b31897e18bd7edc7de0f28b95

check it out, give me a yay if ya like it!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online