taultunleashed logoEVE Exploit: 400 Million Isk a week CHEAT + More!! : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 77 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
blue large dot

EVE Exploit: 400 Million Isk a week CHEAT + More!! : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 3

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 9:19 am

tault_lloyds
tault_lloyds's Reps:
I never did anything else but run this mod, being banned until 2279 (The year) is not good.

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 9:41 am

greyhound
greyhound's Reps:
How long did You run it?

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 9:56 am

tault_lloyds
tault_lloyds's Reps:
about an hour a day

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 9:26 pm

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
Well, if they pliugged the exploit it was definitely done server side and I don't see how they can really do that since the code simply grabbed any items under 5 isk in escrow, the script just checked escrow VERY VERY frequently which I imagine is what was seen and caused the ban. Solution would be to limit the escrow checks to once every 20 minutes or so....

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 1:38 am

tault_lloyds
tault_lloyds's Reps:
Checking escrow quickly is what the script is supposed to do before which ever idiot put the escrow up noticies his/her mistake :)

Very cool script but its now sadly useless :(

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 10:00 am

godofants
godofants's Reps:
They added some kinda refresh rate checker - if you refresh the escroiw too fast your disconnected and your accounts flagged for a ban I believe.

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 10:01 am

tault_buckw1
tault_buckw1's Reps:
The more you think about the more obvious it is...
if this script "relies" on anothers stupidity or mistype and grabs their escrow before it can be fixed you can bet that person will petition and the buyer is always known, so CCP suddenly sees 30 or more petitions for the same escrow problem and all being bought by the same person. Now they start monitoring that buyer and see whats happening and they are banned....
I still think it will work if the check is done less often, human like. Every 2-5 minutes plus a random time.

Some people will still toss stuff on escrow and just plain not pay attention and leave items for less than 5 isk...and if it is on escrow for longer than 5 minutes then it deserves to be taken and that is not a exploit.

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 1:20 pm

alveron
alveron's Reps:
heh worked for me today but i deactivated it cause i dun need the ban

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 7:15 pm

crashergs
crashergs's Reps:
they banned my IP ADDRESS and my credit card number i was using!!!! !@#$%^&* ccp just called me today right when I came home from work and they banned my ip address. I was running a trial account for this exploit and not even my main characters, they said I violoated the rules and obligations and ccp will give back what I captured to their respected owners (2 megathrons) and some tech II ships and a !@#$%^&* load of ore. now its risen to a whole new level, careful.... really damn good exploit though! but wasnt worth losing all my accounts

Posted: October 3rd, 2005, 1:21 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
!@#$%^&*!! the a B1tch mate

Allmost glad I never got it to work for more than 10 seconds. I got 3 bits of rubish nothing worth anything.

But you bet someone would b1tch up a storm if they lost a megathron to a typo though

Guess it don't pay to be greedy.

firelord.

Posted: October 5th, 2005, 7:32 pm

tault_ionlarry
tault_ionlarry's Reps:
can someone PLEASE explain how this escrow work?

Posted: October 5th, 2005, 10:47 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Ionlarry

CCP are baning people for using this,
and I don't mean just the threat of banning or you could get banned, use it and your banned within a few hours.

but its your choice go ahead, just make sure it not on the normal ip account or credit card, or traceable to you in anyway, or all your accounts will go

firelord

Posted: October 6th, 2005, 3:13 pm

tault_ionlarry
tault_ionlarry's Reps:
yes i understand that.. its jsut that my question is how the escrow itself the ingame missions - escrow.. i dont know how that works. i looked in help and found nothing. i searched in the help in the eve site and came up with nothing. i wa jsut curious how it (escrow) ((not the proggie)) works. :) any and all info would be very much apreciated.

can you tell im a noob at eve yet :P

Posted: October 6th, 2005, 7:09 pm

strickland

Total Posts: 15
strickland's Reps: 0
dose the jetcan mod still work tho?

Posted: October 7th, 2005, 4:36 pm

malawar
malawar's Reps:
it appears CCP may now be scanning for modified game files, as people have been banned that had hardly modified anything at all.

Careful guys, sorry this went bad so fast.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online