newtopic  postreply
 [ 477 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
blue large dot

EVE Macro: MAX-COTE Miner : EVE Online Nerfed Info - Page 30

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 6:22 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
//

Last edited by Guest on September 25th, 2005, 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 7:53 am

greyhound
greyhound's Reps:
"Error - Label OVERVIEW_SETTINGS_MOVE_LOGON_RECHECK Not Found!"
Keeps occuring sometimes.

The problem of the reLogon while using the default Data occurs for me, too.
Nevertheless the problem with the EULA is gone now.
The Problem not opening the options screen is not gone.
It occurs sometimes
Regarding the Tutorial Problem.
I have to close the first Tutorial "docked" by myself.
Because of the macro opening the options and unchecking the "show tutorial" again no other tutorial, e.g. when undocking, is not showing up :D
thats what I call progress.
Keep it up. Your the best macro coder I've seen in a while.

Last edited by Guest on September 23rd, 2005, 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 8:08 am

mystakilla
mystakilla's Reps:
insanekenny (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
im having trouble searching through 29 pages to find a download link.. alill help? :(
thanks

Its on page "5" of this thread and its approx, 3/4 of the way down!

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 8:35 am

greyhound
greyhound's Reps:
Nevertheless the macro keeps jumping from belt to belt wether there are RATs or not.
I am coding a macro using Autohotkey at the moment, too.
The RAT detection is the only "real" problem I am facing, too.
Think they did something to the screenoutput at the last update.

The "RATs red cross" color is 0x1414c1 (BGR) for me.
Scanning using "PixelSearch" mostly doesnt receive a positive wether im scanning the whole screen or just a specified region.
I will post an image showing the region Im scanning shortly.
Using "PixelGetColor" retrieves either the right color or not, which seems to be kinda random atm.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 8:38 am

mystakilla
mystakilla's Reps:
firelord1973 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Thanks for the update Upallnite

Think we will need to play around with the tutorial code again at some point but its no biggie. Check out the screen shots, this is on the same PC, you can see why we have had some detect issues.

Minor issue
Noticed a few times the random logoff and logon that the username and password are the default and not taken from the .ini file.

Ltz all

I to have noticed the logff/logon defaults are being used (unlikely).

On another note, about the tuts, upon entering the station after logging on the macro sits still and does nothing, it appears like it wants to minimize the icon bar on the left, cause the cursor is at the top left, but it just sits there without closing out the tuts. If you need coords for my tuts ill get them, just tell me what corners or whatever to look at to get them.

Thanks

MK

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 10:35 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
//

Last edited by Guest on September 25th, 2005, 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 10:37 am

tault_ionlarry
tault_ionlarry's Reps:
Anything yet.. any news.... exept for mass bannings last week (mostly macroers). Any new pr updates?

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 5:15 pm

greyhound
greyhound's Reps:
@Firelord1973 Is the Rat detection actually working for You?
Did You write Your own code for that?
You posted some code snippet at one of the last pages so Youre into coding too right?
Could You give me some tip how to detect hte rats other then looking for the specific color of the "red cross? Or could somebody else tell me an Idea for a method?

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 8:08 pm

insanekenny
insanekenny's Reps:
hey there,
im having a problem, was wondering if some one could help me out,

So far what i have done is iv got the "MAX_COTE" folder in the "Macro Scheduler" folder and have fun the program "MAX_COTE.scp" and it ran through what i guess looked like an installing kinda thingy, all that worked fine, even upto where i placed my used name, password and char name, and it all that worked fine, but now im stuck as what to do,

sori if this has been mention else where, but theres a hell of alot of pages to scan through, so yeah, i will start to have a look through the 30pages, but if some one could lend a hand would be much appeciated, thanks :wink:

Posted: September 23rd, 2005, 9:42 pm

upallnite
upallnite's Reps:
Deleted...

Last edited by Guest on September 25th, 2005, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 24th, 2005, 1:01 am

sachary1
sachary1's Reps:
Can someone tell me where I get the Max_Cote.zip file.
I can not find a download link...Please Help...

Posted: September 24th, 2005, 1:14 am

mystakilla
mystakilla's Reps:
sachary1 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Can someone tell me where I get the Max_Cote.zip file.
I can not find a download link...Please Help...

You new guys need to read the posts, ITS ON PAGE FIVE! 5 5 5 5. Approx. 3/4 of the way down!

On another note....

Upallnite, the pixel for the 'X' on the first tutorial on mine is also 655,1136.

Posted: September 24th, 2005, 2:08 am

upallnite
upallnite's Reps:
Deleted...

Last edited by Guest on September 25th, 2005, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 24th, 2005, 6:14 am

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Thanks upallnite will test the new version soon as I get a chance :-)..

Here is the data for tutorial don't think the positions are changing like the dock menus did, just the text. I hear what you are saying about slowing the loop down with tutorial checks. but I think one check inside station that deals with the tutorial then turns it off in options should stop any more pops. then we only have to worry about a crash logging on outside station.

on the username default changeing, I have only seen it once when my session loged off during the nite and attempted to log on again with the default password. defnatly had Clear_Cache=YES, AUTO_Logon=YES.

only seen it once will test again over the next few days with new code, see if I can get a repeat

Station Tutorial

First high colour pixel in letter "L" of "Tutorial" is at 1014,665

The close (X) middle of the (X) is 1136,655 at top right
Left most top pixel of the letter (J) out of Jump to is 809,706
Top of the (K) of the OK button 1118,869

Close Tutorial Prompt
The close (X) middle of the (X) is 804,420
Top of the letter (Y) out of yes in the button 615,607
Bottom left of the (N) out of NO button 661,613

Posted: September 24th, 2005, 1:44 pm

firelord1973
firelord1973's Reps:
Good work upallnite,
Tutorial code bang on,

Item1
If you are getting the warp from belt to belt, have you stoped and started the macro in space, if you have done so it will take the defaults from the macro file and not the ini file. for example it will be looking for the default sordite, and not what you have in your ini file

Item2
This could also be the reason for seeing the default username and password comeing up on a logon and logoff.

Item3
Idea, moving the options check in the tutorial to only if a tutorial was detected, save on unnecessary option pops.

item4,
Upallnite what code would I need to change for it not to wait for mining lasers to disengage before warping back to base with a full cargo.
reason i ask is I have added another pixel check for stripminers on my barge and thats working good but the cycle on the lasers is 3 minutes or so. long time to wait on a full cargo if both lasers dont end at the same time, as they often do not.

item5
Was wondering about the keepalive, on my system pops every 3 seconds or so, that a lot of pops over a few hours. don't know if that gets to the server or is client side only, Admin bate maybe ?

Still only minor niggles looking sweet.

Ltz all Firelord

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online