taultunleashed logoQuick mony all you haft to do is die : EVE Online Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Quick mony all you haft to do is die : EVE Online Nerfed Info

Posted: July 27th, 2004, 8:07 pm

Tault_pluebotman

Total Posts: 1
Tault_pluebotman's Reps: 0
i found a realy easy way to make mony fast ist siple just folow these steps

you will need to stock up on some monye before hand !
you will need to cerate an alf charicter

transfere a lot of mony to your alt (all you have)

use your new alt for this
1) place a bye order on lots of ships (that you can fly) at a low price or alternativly find a corp that will sellthem lower than the avarage market price

2) (this is why you need to stack up first) you insure your ships for the maximum amount

3) go somwere dangerus and piss somone off

when your ship gets destroyd you can claim the insuranse
(as your using an alt if you get poded it dosent matter)
once all your shipes are dead transfer the money to your main charicter and kil your alt

please post back

Posted: July 28th, 2004, 12:44 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Make more isk mining IMO than the little profit per ship u would get

Posted: September 16th, 2004, 11:51 pm

tault_siskoray
tault_siskoray's Reps:
Wow, have to agree. I'd do the math on this first. I think you'll find the amount of time to prepare, get killed, get killed, etc... would defeat the purpose of making quick cash. Both mining and missions would be more profitable and well more enjoyable imo.

Posted: September 21st, 2004, 1:22 pm

tault_xandlais
tault_xandlais's Reps:
pluebotman (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
i found a realy easy way to make mony fast ist siple just folow these steps

you will need to stock up on some monye before hand !
you will need to cerate an alf charicter

transfere a lot of mony to your alt (all you have)

use your new alt for this
1) place a bye order on lots of ships (that you can fly) at a low price or alternativly find a corp that will sellthem lower than the avarage market price

2) (this is why you need to stack up first) you insure your ships for the maximum amount

3) go somwere dangerus and piss somone off

when your ship gets destroyd you can claim the insuranse
(as your using an alt if you get poded it dosent matter)
once all your shipes are dead transfer the money to your main charicter and kil your alt

please post back
besides, you get insurance money for your ship even if you just self-destruct. This trick used to work quite nicely if you just had the bpo for a high-end frig, like the merlin, and the resources to make a few at low mineral cost. just make 'em, insure 'em, and pop 'em. but now with the higher mineral costs driving average market prices above the max insurance payout for a ship, it won't work anymore.

Posted: December 3rd, 2004, 12:28 pm

tault_kuunlb
tault_kuunlb's Reps:
a better tactic is to refine loot from the ships you kill into minerals and make ships from them.. then pop em or sell em.. thats free isk from a source you already got isk for to begin with.

this works really well in 0.0 space... just go kill a ton of battleship pirates and stack the loot.. then every month or so.. you should have enough to make a tier 2 bs or possibly 2 (depending on how persistant you are)

all my bpo's and ammo and missiles are all supplied to me by pirates :)

Posted: February 28th, 2005, 5:34 am

tault_mikeoxard
tault_mikeoxard's Reps:
go to your web browser and type in www.ebay.com and search for eve online then buy 1million ISK $19 - $30 easy and simple

Posted: April 13th, 2005, 2:37 am

tault_mankeymonkey
tault_mankeymonkey's Reps:
slight prob with that....u have to pay for insurance...which will end up costing you more than u get out of it including the ship cost!

Posted: April 15th, 2005, 7:52 pm

tault_tryst
tault_tryst's Reps:
mankeymonkey (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
slight prob with that....u have to pay for insurance...which will end up costing you more than u get out of it including the ship cost!
Why not buy a ship cheap, insure it at the platinum rate and then auto-destruct it. For Example: When you start as Galente with a Velator, mine enough Scordite to buy an Imicus which you can buy for around 80,000-90,000 ISK and upgrade your skills while you mine to Galente Frigate 2. Insure it platinum and get about twice that from the insurance when you launch and then self destruct. Buy another one insure and do it again. 30,000 ISK gain each time must be worth it.

In theory, you can do it until you run out of Imicus ships to buy cheap.

Posted: June 28th, 2005, 6:58 pm

tault_aradon
tault_aradon's Reps:
Rofl, aye go to ebay and buy a mill ISK for, what you say ?$19-30 prrftttt

1) eve staff monitor ebay transactions, you'll be caught and banned (ask the 80 that got caught)
2) got to IGE.com you'll be able to buy 50mill ISK for $16.99 or so ;)

and they cant catch you from IGE hehe

Posted: December 27th, 2005, 10:05 am

konran
konran's Reps:
to make maximum profit you should use the platinum insurance

Posted: March 9th, 2006, 11:28 am

tryst46
tryst46's Reps:
ROFL, this is real classic. In the time it takes for you to buy your ship, insure it, get in it, undock and then hit autodestruct, I can make a million ISK mining. 8)

Just train up your skills to get 4 small drones and a retriever with strip miners and go mining in 0.6 for Kern and Plag. Don't use mining drones cos you'll need the drones for defence. I find hornets are best and 4 can keep you relatively safe in 0.6 but just have an armour repper on the barge to be safe. In an hour, you can fill a 27,000 m3 jet can. Bookmark the jet can, use an insta to get back to the station and dock immediately to pick up the indy. go to can, fill indy, insta to station and repeat until can is empty. about 4 trips - 5 minutes. Total income from one can of kern or plag is about 8-10 million isk depending on where you sell the refined minerals.

Kinda beats the hell out of 30,000 isk every 10 minutes doesn't it? :roll:

Posted: April 23rd, 2006, 7:25 pm

helmsdeepelf
helmsdeepelf's Reps:
yeah, mining or trading routes are much more profitable than killing yourself

Posted: May 4th, 2006, 5:05 am

thegamecat
thegamecat's Reps:
This is without a doubt the dumbest exploit EVER!

Please end yourself OP.

Posted: May 26th, 2006, 8:25 pm

kilajula
kilajula's Reps:
Here's a better idea: Get a friend (one you know IRL) to put a bounty on your head. Buy a shuttle, fly to 0.4 space and let the friend kill you. Split the bounty as desired.

Posted: August 1st, 2006, 6:39 pm

nightwanderer
nightwanderer's Reps:
Tault_mankeymonkey (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

um. you can buy ISK legally for cheaper. Get a 90 day time card for $38 and get 300 million isk for it on the eve trade forums, ccp allows it....

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online