taultunleashed logoAny Working Test Server SpeedHacks? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Any Working Test Server SpeedHacks? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: April 29th, 2005, 11:19 pm

tault_initocian
tault_initocian's Reps:
Please let me know i am dieing for a test server speed hack for free, because not enough people play that server. Even Xunleashed didnt have one, actually, they dont have anything really.

Well, please reply back whenever, anyone
Initocian,

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 12:24 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
As of right now, there is nothing for free, but you can get one from Iceazuk on AIM, it works and he'll keep it upto date but it will cost you like 5 dollars for it and all future updates. Well worth it in my oppinion.

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 12:55 am

tault_initocian
tault_initocian's Reps:
What about the one you have?

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 1:50 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
It is no longer working -- new version closed release comming today, AIM Iceazuk about buying it. Sorry it isn't available for free any more.

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 8:24 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Or if you have any skill in mem hacking you can find pretty large convo's in here on how to find the run speed address. Its easy as pie if you know how.

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 9:26 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
Iceazuk's newest version has a serial that allows it to be installed on 2 computers (so you must pay or get 2 other people to subscribe to be able to install it) and a new auto-updater feature, its very nice, and should be out within one or two days. I personally like his speed hack as it has alot of options ;-)

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 10:44 am

Tault_nazeroth

premium
Sounds good, though just a warning to the people here. He could have a keylogger hidden in the program sending logs to his 'update server'. So if your going to use it, block the program from using ANY in/out ports using your firewall.

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 11:13 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
nazeroth (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Sounds good, though just a warning to the people here. He could have a keylogger hidden in the program sending logs to his 'update server'. So if your going to use it, block the program from using ANY in/out ports using your firewall.

Well, I doubt it since he wants to try to make a profit selling his program. Is there a way to scan it? I doubt my firewalls would miss it though if it was sending anything out, I'll keep you all upto date.

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 12:22 pm

Tault_nazeroth

premium
Usually anti-virus have to make individual filters for each keylogger so chances are it may not get picked up on them. YOu just need to keep it from accessing the net, monitor your traffic, keep the firewall on high alert.

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 2:08 pm

tault_zezman
tault_zezman's Reps:
Problem with that is that EQ doesnt like Norton's firewall

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 3:57 pm

Tault_nazeroth

premium
You just gotta add all the right ports, tis all.

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 6:06 pm

tault_initocian
tault_initocian's Reps:
naw i cant hack

Posted: April 30th, 2005, 10:30 pm

tault_zezman
tault_zezman's Reps:
nazeroth (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You just gotta add all the right ports, tis all.

I added EQ as an allowed internet access program, and it still didn't work with Norton.

Posted: May 1st, 2005, 4:50 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
I'll check it once I get my old (non 6800GT) machine up and running again. But I've been using his speedhack for several months now so I trust him.

Posted: June 10th, 2005, 7:32 am

tault_rphister
tault_rphister's Reps:
Heya..

I just wanted to comment that i had to pay 24 bucks to get this speed hack from another website using this as there reason to purchase there produck and Iceazuk on AIM is no longer updating it because he would rather party and save for a surf board than take care of his obligations..Yet he brags that it only takes him three minutes to update the offsets for the Speed hack. I am trying to learn how to update this myself and/or find someone who can. But in the meantime, don't waste your money until it gets someone responsible to update the offsets.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online