taultunleashed logoCreature Mastery Quests (Spoiler) : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 27 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Creature Mastery Quests (Spoiler) : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: December 19th, 2004, 3:06 am

silmarillion74
silmarillion74's Reps:
Ghost Mastery is located in Nek Castle by the book room...The reward is a sceptre amd book

Posted: January 2nd, 2005, 10:37 am

Kenthalamas (Unrest)
Kenthalamas (Unrest)'s Reps:
Nightblood book is in rivervale.

Posted: January 4th, 2005, 9:12 am

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Evil Eye book is in Runnyeye. Too bad I don't get any quest updates when I kill them. Yes another bugged quest.

Posted: January 7th, 2005, 8:18 pm

Nira
Nira's Reps:
you have to be level 25 to find the books in the towers.

Zombie mastery now gives a club, the mace was buggy

Skeleton mastery gives a warhammer

Posted: January 7th, 2005, 8:58 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I found zombie mastery at level 18, so I dont think there is a level restriction on it.

Posted: January 11th, 2005, 7:40 pm

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
Found Shadowmen book also in South Qeynos Mage Tower. Dunno what the level restriction is though. Ghost and Faerie books I have heard are in Nek Castle, I have yet to find either there.

Posted: January 20th, 2005, 6:22 am

djvj

Active User > 50 Posts
Fairy Mastery is in the secret room next to the Library on the 2nd floor in Nek Castle. Its the room with the Librarian who aggros. There is a book on the desk in that little room to click on.

Posted: January 24th, 2005, 7:54 am

bobkid
bobkid's Reps:
Narena";p="50258 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Is there a way for someone Evil to get the other books from Stormhold,Enchanted Lands,Antonica ect without doing the betrail quests? There has to be some kind of zone connections that would let someone travel to them without actually going to Qeynos. Anyone know? =) thanks

-Narena
Dark Elf Bard of Freeport

You can actually enter Qeynos city without doing the betrayal quest :) I have a lvl21 Necromancer and I managed to sneak into the city many time. Just go to Antonica and head southwest to Qyenos South Gate. Do NOT go towards the guards!! Avoid every guard at al costs! Jump into the water and keep going south while moving next to the Qeynos city walls. You'll notice an opening. Dive and go in there. You'll end up in the Peat Bog. :) Now go straight and then left. You'll see a big falled log. After that and next to the wall, there is the entrance to the Vermin's Snye. Go in there. As soon as you spawn in the Vermin's Snye, exit through the barred gate in front of you to the Down Below! From there you can go anywhere you want in the city of Qeynos!! :D

WARNING!!!
If you get caught by a guard, you will NOT die!! You will be thrown out of the city to Antonica :)

I hope I helped.

BoBKiD
--------------------
Faldark (Highkeep) Necromancer (Freeport)
Rayen (Highkeep) Rogue (Qeynos)

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 3:08 pm

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
For ghost Mastery ... When you enter the castle main room go to the back left door. Go through the door and hang a right. Go straight through the next door and take a left at the first coridor you come to. Go through that door and it will be a red chest on the left wall.

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 3:19 pm

blueknight

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Forgot to list other ones I know ....

Centaur is in Thundering Steeps. As you go into the back TS entrence from Antonica you take a left into the Gnoll camp. There are two skins on the ground. One of them gived Centaur mastery.

Giant Mastery is in TS as well. This one is in Thundermist Village. I think it was a stool in the barn but not sure (been a while)

Gnoll Mastery is in Antonica at Gnoll Slayers Keep (near Steeps Station). There is a chest on the ground near the Captain there.

Orc Mastery is in Commonlands. The building in the Crossroads, go in, turn around and look at the shield left of the door.

Shadow Men is in South Qyenos in the mages tower next to Sage Indis.

Goblin is in RunnyEye but I don't remember where.

Evil Eyes is in Enchanted Lands I think but haven't gotten it yet.

Golem is in Ruins of Varsoon but forget which room.

Sorry, did some of these a couple months ago so I get hazy.

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 11:12 am

eqguru
eqguru's Reps:
Twinkle";p="50865 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
What a load of crap i have searched the stuipid tower 20 times and not found the stuipid thing if there is the book what portal is it? and have you actually found the book?

You MUST be level 25+ for the elemental book item to work for you. Also, its the top half of one of the stacks of books on the foor near the guy that tells you be quiet. I missed it a few times because I figured the whole stack would glow, its just the top half that works though.

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 11:23 am

blueknight

Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I was just re-reading this thread and I noticed that the most important benefit of the Lore and Legends quest was not listed. The real reason to do the Mastery books is that when placed in your room they reduce the status cost when purchasing items from the city merchants.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online