taultunleashed logoEQ2 GM : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2 GM : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: December 3rd, 2004, 9:29 am

tault_nads
tault_nads's Reps:
Has anyone seen or received any help from any eq2 game masters.

Posted: December 3rd, 2004, 2:23 pm

tault_doggzj
tault_doggzj's Reps:
EQ2 has GMs?

Posted: December 3rd, 2004, 4:07 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Yes, EQ2 has GMs. They are there, you just don't see them because you never really need them. If your lucky enough to have got stuck somewhere and petitioned it while a GM was active you may get to see one. But apart from that, they tend to keep to their own.

Posted: December 5th, 2004, 4:41 am

tault_gratefulripple
tault_gratefulripple's Reps:
yes and they suck horribly, i had a question, and they said they couldnt answer any of my questions that it was forbidden for them to do so, and that i had to ask my fellow players for any information that i needed pertaining to the game, even if they had the information, they cannot give it out. it was a simple question which i could of figured out on my own but was too frustrated at the time. i had already done my priest progression and just wanted to know if i could still do my betrayal quest. no one would answer me, not in help, not in newbie, not in ooc, not in shout, not even in the damn cleric channel, so i petitioned. and he refused to answer me, after i badgered the bastard for 35 mins he broke down and said no i couldnt, but he wasnt supposed to tell me. so yes they are there, and yes they are still useless.

Posted: December 5th, 2004, 7:10 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
They arn't there to provide information pertaining to how you can do stuff ingame. That, in a way, is cheating. So they are not useless, they are just not allowed to help you with those problems.

Posted: December 7th, 2004, 5:58 am

tault_meekal
tault_meekal's Reps:
I got banned by one....

All because some "#1 Soccer Mom" report my chars name Fokme..... He argued with me for a short time, then told me that my char would be renamed. That was it all that was said. Then 2 days later I get an email banning me for 3 days. Which turned into 5 days because the ban wasn't lifted in time. Someone must have "forgotten", I'm sure at the convince of the GM.

Posted: December 8th, 2004, 1:37 am

tault_smilie
tault_smilie's Reps:
We got help from one once. Someone in our group got stuck in Fallen Gate and nothing we tried seemed to get him out. He couldn't even use his city recall because the game thought he was still falling. A GM showed up in about 2 minutes and teleported him.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online