blue large dot

HAHA at Bill Weaver : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: November 15th, 2004, 1:49 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Not going to name what site he owns but he went on Tault a few minutes ago and started posting information on how his site was better but on a different name. He then realizes thats a bad mistake due to he will get banned so he tries to edit his posts saying information is old. He was caught before being able to do that. Then a simple ip trace tracks where he lives and confirms he is the same person. Rather sad he has to try to go onto another site because he feels inadequate about his. If you are reading this under another fake name try to do this. Why not just try to post information submited by users via email or in a submission type area.

Posted: November 16th, 2004, 2:09 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Man this guy is hilarious its more things we can go after him for slander which is illegal in the laws eyes.

LOL NEWEST POST and i quote

"This site is a SCAM, BEWARE. Thieves and liars own this site.

I had a subscription here for about 6 months, I paid for a year. I posted old fixed exploits, that they stole WORD FOR WORD from www.TAULT CENSORED.com which is like the only good bug site out there.

So becuase they got pissed that their bugs do not work, they banned me. Also note that thier front page is full of old old crap, notice how it has not dates? That is becuase the stuff on here is so very old, and never updated. If it is updated it's stolen from www.TAULT CENSORED.com

I hope I saved some of you from this scam."

-First thing is its for a year so he had that wrong.

-Second thing is he didnt post old he just posted his sites name not old and outdated.

-Thirdly he was traced to be bill weaver the owner of multiple fraud sites on the net for MMORPG's. Do a simple domain lookup to find out where a site is from.

-Fourthly he claims we here at Tault stole it from him however we have had information submitted to us.

-Fifth as for the front page its the newest posts cant really be old stuff if its the front page. www.tault.com lol. It takes you to the most recent discussions for each game its called learning to program which our tech guy did.

-Sixthly man this guy is sad lol he acts like he isnt the owner of his site but you can trace to where he lives and prove its him haha.

Posted: November 16th, 2004, 6:34 am

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
Same guy I mentioned in my post?

Posted: November 16th, 2004, 6:59 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Couldnt find it send me a link to your post or elaborate on it. It most likely is haha.

Posted: November 16th, 2004, 9:07 pm

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
Download irc and coem to #tault at irc.gamesurge.net - He connected shortly after I had created the channel and started talking !@#$%^&* about how his rpg.... you know the rest if it's him ;) was better than this blah blah blah. he's garbage :>

Posted: November 16th, 2004, 9:17 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Yea thats him haha

Posted: November 17th, 2004, 1:17 am

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
lol figures, but hey, www.mirc.com download that and it's irc.gamesurge.net and /join #tault, i can make a tault.priv also for members only - i'm joey

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online