taultunleashed logoIS it worth becoming premium? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

IS it worth becoming premium? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 12:20 am

tault_gster
tault_gster's Reps:
smilie (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
In general, there are no good macro tools for EQ2 yet - so trying to adapt older tools to this game is somewhat slow going. We're working on some ideas and some rough implementations but its not exactly easy. The bottom line is that you are not going to find great macros out anywhere yet. I know I have a couple of basic crafting macros that work fine with my setup, but are not going to be easily adapted to your average joe that just picks them up and tries to run them - they need more work. Building up a library of robust macros takes time, but it is something that we will accomplish eventually. There are several good programmers that are collaborating on Tault here and we will get some good stuff going here eventually. Don't expect miracles right away though :)

You have no idea what your talking about. I and many of my friends and Guild mates have a perfectly working and amazing macro for EQ2, Camps out on it's own, Can make items from multiple recipes for sub combines, set it to make only certain quality.

The bottom line is you don't know where to look.

Posted: February 17th, 2005, 4:59 am

tault_cdxrd
tault_cdxrd's Reps:
gster (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
smilie (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
In general, there are no good macro tools for EQ2 yet - so trying to adapt older tools to this game is somewhat slow going. We're working on some ideas and some rough implementations but its not exactly easy. The bottom line is that you are not going to find great macros out anywhere yet. I know I have a couple of basic crafting macros that work fine with my setup, but are not going to be easily adapted to your average joe that just picks them up and tries to run them - they need more work. Building up a library of robust macros takes time, but it is something that we will accomplish eventually. There are several good programmers that are collaborating on Tault here and we will get some good stuff going here eventually. Don't expect miracles right away though :)

You have no idea what your talking about. I and many of my friends and Guild mates have a perfectly working and amazing macro for EQ2, Camps out on it's own, Can make items from multiple recipes for sub combines, set it to make only certain quality.

The bottom line is you don't know where to look.

And as my first post, YOU need to pay attention to dates on posts.. ;) That post was made in November.. I doubt there were any good macros in Nov.. But its been 3 months since then..

Posted: February 18th, 2005, 12:25 pm

tault_triadseeker
tault_triadseeker's Reps:
Join up dude, give it a go like the rest of us, you will never know what u will find in here, just like i did.

Zevil

Posted: February 21st, 2005, 5:30 pm

tault_localg0d
tault_localg0d's Reps:
like tyhe other guy.. Last post before I spend my money with you guys..

I want to know if there is a simple way for the dang crafting like a macro that automatically repeats the last items crafted providing I have the same raw materials etc. I really would like to know. if So.. That macro alone to me would be worth 25 dollars or 24.95 .. whatever.. k .. let me know please..

Posted: February 21st, 2005, 5:30 pm

tault_localg0d
tault_localg0d's Reps:
oh yeah.. do we get access to al the forums and programs for all the games for buying the membership ? heh

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 12:33 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Yes

I am a member of a exploit guild and post it here because i like this site and want to help it.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 1:56 am

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
*grins* *shameless plug*
I have a bot working (available for download from the premium forums) that allows you to make up to 10 different recipes in one of two configurations. Either a) You can make x of each recipe in series, or b) you can make as many of each recipe as possible - when it runs out of resources for one, it moves on to the next.

Coming soon are several changes that will also allow you to define a theoretically infinite number of recipes (want to make one of each T2 alchemist oil, wash, resin, etc for discovery? Consider it done.) with support for varied numbers of combines.

Also coming soon is support for the new abilities. They have nerfed my old methods of getting event information, so I'm moving to a new method - lol.

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 1:28 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
People who post shameless plugs must be deducted 10 million points!

You heard him Aka, 10,000,000 points deducted!!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online