taultunleashed logoIS it worth becoming premium? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

IS it worth becoming premium? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 8:26 pm

tault_alien
tault_alien's Reps:
I would appreciate it if a few members responded to this? I really dont wanna pay that much money not knowing if the exploits and macros work. Someone please let me know if its a good sit and give me some examples of macros and exploits youve used and wok. Thank you guys!

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 10:39 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
Well i'm pretty new here (and a premium member) and i can tell you that the stuff inside is ok, no wonderland but worth the money.

And don't expect to see examples here because posting them here would make the premium membership worthless. :)

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 10:47 pm

tault_rdoar
tault_rdoar's Reps:
I joined to get macros for EQ2. They have some posted, none of which have worked for me as of date. I'm sure they will come in time, but for the moment, not worth my money. There is good info in here, if thats what your're looking for.

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 11:50 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
Save your pennies ;)

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 11:59 pm

tault_smilie
tault_smilie's Reps:
In general, there are no good macro tools for EQ2 yet - so trying to adapt older tools to this game is somewhat slow going. We're working on some ideas and some rough implementations but its not exactly easy. The bottom line is that you are not going to find great macros out anywhere yet. I know I have a couple of basic crafting macros that work fine with my setup, but are not going to be easily adapted to your average joe that just picks them up and tries to run them - they need more work. Building up a library of robust macros takes time, but it is something that we will accomplish eventually. There are several good programmers that are collaborating on Tault here and we will get some good stuff going here eventually. Don't expect miracles right away though :)

Posted: November 30th, 2004, 2:19 am

tault_sirusdv
tault_sirusdv's Reps:
EQ2 is pretty new and we are working on several thing, for one I'm working on a pathing system for EQ2 (AC Tools) and a smart crafter which uses abilities when needed and doesnt spam them.

Posted: November 30th, 2004, 8:36 am

tault_rdoar
tault_rdoar's Reps:
I agree it's new, and it's not like I'm furious about anything, I know there are good people spending their own time devolping, which I appriciate.

I was simply sharing with alien, that I joined to find macros that I haven't come up with, or didn't think of, and the fact is, I haven't found any that work.
I thought my experience would be usefull to him if he is expecting to find a macro library, like I was half-heartedly expecting.

I DO appriciate all the programmers out there work on this, as I am. Thanks

Posted: November 30th, 2004, 12:43 pm

tault_2logikal
tault_2logikal's Reps:
If you know how to mess with the code, its golden, and Well worth the 25 bucks. The macros work, you just may need to tweak them a little bet.

Personally, I think this place is great. The game has only been out for a few weaks, and there are some great macros. My theory is, it will only get better from here.

Posted: December 7th, 2004, 5:05 am

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
I personally have to say that the Ideas and Macros from this board have helped me go from 3 gold in 2 weeks to about 3 gold per night. The crafting macros work wonders, and the recipes are great. I never knew you could make so much money so simply. I personally thought it was worth the money. If u work a job that pays $15 an hour it takes you less then 2 hours to have this site for ONE YEAR! If you make $10 an hour thats 2.5 hours, $5 5 hours. So put simply for what your getting I don't think it's much money. I'm having alot mroe fun now with the amount of money I'm making. So I would recommend the site and just know it will get better from here on out.

Posted: December 8th, 2004, 8:05 pm

tault_amml
tault_amml's Reps:
the only prob is htere are no tools that integrate themselves into eq, best of all progs right now is porbably aac tools, i wrote like 10 macros for it by now but i hate it cause everything takes 10 times a smuch work as it owuld with mq or something similar.. But i love it for being there=)

Posted: December 12th, 2004, 3:02 pm

tault_doggzj
tault_doggzj's Reps:
Is Tault worth it?

Because of Tault and the information I was able to recieve I've made over $1000 from just a few weeks in EQ2 alone. Information is only good if you actually use it.

Posted: December 17th, 2004, 12:58 am

tault_rees
tault_rees's Reps:
And hows is to deal with the Macros inside EQ2 for someone who never had any contact with this kind of things before and knows nothing about how to program?

That's my last doubt before paying the $25

I bought some Guides online from some websites and it never helped me. Things were always too complex to understand and in fact work out...

Posted: February 8th, 2005, 3:54 pm

tault_billyidol
tault_billyidol's Reps:
Alot of u have said its still early days ... well its been 6 weeks since this post was first posted. And i find myself wondering if any progress has been made.

I to am condsidering becoming a premium member.

Posted: February 8th, 2005, 4:54 pm

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
There is a lot of stuff going on in the macro world lately. A lot of the more advanced macros here are really waiting for XU access (should be SOON) due to the incredible feature set of XU. Even without the advanced development, there are quite a few very nice crafting macros, several auto-attack macros, and a simple leveler that does okay.
Expect to see a huge influx of information as soon as the merger becomes final.

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 12:08 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Not sure about the others but some of the people here have taken interest in forcing me to learn some macro coding, took all of about 7 total hours to date and now I can understand 70% of how they program macro's. I have even taken some of the so called "dead" macro's posted here and redid them to make them work on my machine. There are great things here but like it was said before it isn't wonderland. IMO though well worth the money..

Loraik

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online