taultunleashed logoOk I am thinking about.... : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Ok I am thinking about.... : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 2:56 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
I am interested in your Macroing services however I do fear my accounts being banned. I wouldn't ever do macroing while I was asleep or anything but I do tend to like to do stuff on one machine and would like to have the other working on my tradeskillz. I would be right there if anyone sent me a tell.

How does your program work as far is it non-detectable by SOE? Is it easy to use? I haven't even tried to do tradeskillz once so I am not sure even how easy that interface is to use.

What can I expect? Please send me a PM or something if you don't wish to talk about on the board.

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 4:22 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Basically there is always a risk associated with macroing. If done unattended always a chance to get banned. Usually just macros are near impossible to get caught if you are there. Bots that read source code make it easier if they can find it but thats not always the truth. I would recommend 2 accounts. One that will allow you to macro and gain items and wealth and the other one. The rule of thumb is dont commit the act if you cant take the consequences :)

Posted: January 28th, 2005, 7:56 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
The rule of thumb is dont commit the act if you cant take the consequences

Isn't this true to life also, point taken. Ok let me ask you this then. I have been looking at lots of sites claiming their marco thingies are better than everyone eles's. What in your opinion would make yours better than all these other ones? I notice your site inparticular doesn't give you too much specifics without the subscription but I am not one to eagerly toss money into the wind either. From your experiences what makes your program shine over the rest. Again send me an email if you don't wish to post specifics as I understand you might not want to openly crush the competition.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 5:31 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Well i can tell you now, we have a perfectly working tradeskill macro and a perfectly working auto-attack macro. Not to mension around 5 or so dedicated programmers making something new all the time.
But the coolest thing is that we'll be merging with another company like our called 'xunleashed', so we're about to grow twice in size. Plus the addition of a VERY special program that will boost production of bots and macro 10 fold.
But, its up to you. :wink:

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 8:36 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Well let me tell you something, I figured I would invest in both untill I read on your fourms about the merger so I went ahead and bought the Xunleashed macro one on friday and have not been given access to any downloads or forums or anything. I would strongly suggest thinking twice about this. I have paid for something I am not 1.) able to get, 2.) receive any support on. I am very unhappy about the situation I have gotten myself into over there and there are several others who haven't been able to get anything for their money also.

Do you really want to get in bed with someone who runs their company like this... I will ask PayPal to reverse charges and come to your site and buy yours.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 3:16 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
Speaking of making something new...I just perfected my Auto pull macro/attack macro...So no longer will you have to Stay up all night grinding just Install go in game and turn on watch Exp fly while your sleeping..Had alot of bugs but i got it up and working!! Ya Me!

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 3:49 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
I just bought premium subscription to Tault.com.

Xenoith I have no idea what you just said but sounds cool as hell!

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 5:23 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
lol..its a macro that Kills stuff while you sleep...You just Punch in the stuff to do like , Run , Pull , Run back. Kill Activate spells/combat arts, Loot , sit and rest, Then do it all over again...Just have to find a safe spot with lots of stuff that are non argo and that you can kill solo

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 10:07 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
And no i wont post it to try and get premium access...I made it for me and friends..No i wont post it here quit asking

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 2:29 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Nar its ok, we already have a perfectly working attack macro.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 4:05 pm

tault_atrapas
tault_atrapas's Reps:
must...resist...urge...to...pull...punk...card....

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 7:57 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
LOL

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 1:11 am

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
So if you wont post it and dont want premium access, then why are you here and telling us this?

Just take your ball and go home...

We dont need/want that kind of attitude here. =P

Maybe I should nopt say we. More like me/I, but am sure there are alot of others with me.

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 2:37 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
Xenioth dont wanna go home
Xenioth wants to be here and troll the boards
Xenioth dont like you!
Xenioth Hack's your!
Xenioth Laughs at you

And this ball/stfu, Is this ball real or imaginary?die

I mean cause i dont have a ball right nowAttentionwhore but i can go get you a big glass of stfu Lemonade!!!

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 5:45 am

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
I have a ball and some lemonade for you....

Your attitude reminds me of a school kid saying Im gonna take my ball and go home. Just so no one else can play.
Only my frinds can play, and your not one of them....

Kinda stupid childish punks like you is what I was talking about. Sounds like you are one of those one better kind of person. Always has one better then everyone else and dont need anyone.

Beleive me, we need you just as bad as you need us. The macros Tault has here works just fine.

So, um, go away.

Admin please toss this chump from the entire site. Ban the IP and the login. =P choose 5 lower and 5 higher and ban them all. That way incase he has 5 IP's that mom and dad pay for he cant get in.
LOL

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online