taultunleashed logoPoll - Should SOE kick people buying plat/gold online : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Poll - Should SOE kick people buying plat/gold online : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 7:20 pm

tault_leroibataille
tault_leroibataille's Reps:
Do you feel that people should be banned for buying EQ2 money online (ebay) ? Are there already people being banned for buying or selling in EQ2 ? Comment away!

Last edited by Guest on January 24th, 2005, 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: January 22nd, 2005, 9:18 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
lol which question are we answering here?

Posted: January 23rd, 2005, 5:03 am

tault_leroibataille
tault_leroibataille's Reps:
the first one - you can always comment on the second one or at both

Posted: January 24th, 2005, 9:25 am

tault_grakun
tault_grakun's Reps:
I think the poll subject should be more specific. If you don't read the whole post, the poll looks like it's asking if you agree with buying plat/gold online.

Posted: March 12th, 2005, 8:39 am

tault_ghost918
tault_ghost918's Reps:
Depends see many people are to cheap and wanna go the easy way out, thats fine wiht me but i hate seeing the losers with the best horse and house you can buy and ther only like lvl 10!! soe should do soemthing about it

Posted: March 12th, 2005, 9:21 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
I say SoE should have auctioning on their site but get a cut of the profit, and hunt down ebay-ers like no other. Then let it be verified through their system the person even has it and then it could be automatically transferred...but I'm guessing that would be very complicated (like MMO's aren't already the most complicated projects out there)

Posted: March 15th, 2005, 9:30 am

tault_faxon
tault_faxon's Reps:
o0ofoulo0o (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I say SoE should have auctioning on their site but get a cut of the profit, and hunt down ebay-ers like no other. Then let it be verified through their system the person even has it and then it could be automatically transferred...but I'm guessing that would be very complicated (like MMO's aren't already the most complicated projects out there)

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Posted: May 12th, 2005, 2:27 am

tault_soron
tault_soron's Reps:
WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE???
who cares what other ppl do in a game, how does it affect you, i think you are just jelous. if haveing the best house at lev 10 makes them happy so be it. it does not affect me at all.

Posted: May 12th, 2005, 3:22 am

tault_itmustbeaustin
tault_itmustbeaustin's Reps:
It doesn't effect you? There would be some debate to that comment, as plat/gold buying/selling is said to lead to botters/farming whores, which changes the economy as well as certain spawns being monopolized. Which in turn EFFECTS you by changeing the economy.

Posted: May 12th, 2005, 8:54 am

tault_japrater
tault_japrater's Reps:
SOE should let paying customers play the game the way they want so long as it does not DIRECTLY interfere with the enjoyment of another paying customer. Somenoe buying gold/plat really wouldn't qualify because they're obviously into the game and looking to have a good time playing.

Posted: May 12th, 2005, 9:29 am

tault_itmustbeaustin
tault_itmustbeaustin's Reps:
Bah... sorry, I don't know how 4 posts went up

Posted: May 12th, 2005, 3:52 pm

tault_ohadohad2
tault_ohadohad2's Reps:
It should be SOE that sales it.
But putting capes on it.As someone said it changes the ecomnomy.

I personly use the crafting exploit but I always buy the ingr at the same price cause I dont want people to start getting the price higher.

So I wait a day for some other guy to sale them or for someone to lower the price.

Posted: May 21st, 2005, 6:40 am

tault_soron
tault_soron's Reps:
Well ok, selling plat online leads to botting....so! Just ban the botters! Nice job with the 4 posts by the way, your a real pro. Oh and OoofoulooO, dident you post a bunch of bot programs?

Posted: May 22nd, 2005, 2:12 am

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Nice job with the 4 posts by the way, your a real pro

posting multiple replies is an honest mistake. Resurecting old posts just to flame, however, is trolling.
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Just ban the Botters
...LOL Im sure SoE is slapping thier forheads right now, saying 'why didn't we think of that?'...I'm sure all the folks who write bot programs will put a backdoor in for Sony so they can easily detect botters if Sony were to just ask nicely, right? Or maybe you have some other magic way to ferret out botters vs. real people...

Posted: May 22nd, 2005, 3:02 am

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
soron (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Well ok, selling plat online leads to botting....so! Just ban the botters! Nice job with the 4 posts by the way, your a real pro. Oh and OoofoulooO, dident you post a bunch of bot programs?

Fixed the 4 posts, deleted 3. And no, I didn't, I put up a speed hack, macros aren't my thing.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online