taultunleashed logoWho's plans on pre-ordering / playing EQ2? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 15 posts ] 
blue large dot

Who's plans on pre-ordering / playing EQ2? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: August 28th, 2004, 9:56 am

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
At the moment I currently have another friend who will be playing a Barb Fighter ( Do not know what main class yet, more than likely a tank of some sort, warrior perhaps ) and I am going to be a Dwarf Cleric, we plan on starting our own guild and was wondering if any of you other bastard exploit users like myself would be interested in tearing EQ2 to !@#$%^&* with my friend and I. Would be a good opportunity for us to get out ahead in the game. Please PM me or post here if interested, good luck to you all.

Another note, if you preorder now you get jboots among various other items depending on how much you are willing to pay, prices range from 50-90, 90 dollars you get a pet dragon, 2 paintings for housing, and 2 talking statues for housing.

Posted: August 30th, 2004, 9:40 am

tault_bugginfelix
tault_bugginfelix's Reps:
I have about 20 people that are gonna play from my work I am a tech support rep and work with hella computer geeks :)

Posted: August 31st, 2004, 8:13 am

tault_veroch
tault_veroch's Reps:
yea i have about 8-12 people going to check it out, so just tell me what server your on and maybe we can get something together when the game goes live or open beta.

Posted: August 31st, 2004, 9:20 am

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
Sounds like a plan, I'm open for server choices, it's up to you guys since I seem to be the minority with no friends :)

Posted: September 23rd, 2004, 9:01 pm

tault_maledict
tault_maledict's Reps:
Since you are going with dwarf cleric, I assume you are making a Good aligned guild? Unless you plan to betray at 20 to make an evil dwarf (which I think is cool). I for one will be playing on the Evil side regardless of what race I decide on.

Posted: September 24th, 2004, 3:17 am

tault_bugginfelix
From what I've heard theyu are only going to have 1 full time PvP server so I'm sure thats where we will be.

Posted: September 26th, 2004, 10:52 pm

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
Maledict, if you're still reading this :P Sorry it took so long to respond, I've been busy with different things.

Anyways, as far as your question, I plan on going Evil Dwarf Cleric, I don't see the point in being a good character, there will be plenty of em out there :)

If anyone wants to get this !@#$%^&* started let me know, my friend decided to become !@#$%^&* and bash my car window so I beat his !@#$%^&*, ergo he's not playing EQ2 with me anymore, sucks for him. Anyways, if you guys would like an evil aligned dwarf cleric at your side, with tons of experience, two 65 cleric and druid on vallon zek let me know :)

Posted: September 28th, 2004, 4:15 am

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
Most depinetly... I have about 5-6 people that are going to be playin also.

Cant wait for it acually. I think Im gonna quit EVE. I only started to play it cause a bud was playing and he has not logged on since I started. Kinda lame IMO.

Oh well heres to EQ2....

Posted: September 28th, 2004, 8:54 am

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
amen

Posted: September 28th, 2004, 3:34 pm

tault_bugginfelix
when the beta starts (or if I dont get into beta, then "Live") I will be back in this thread trying to get something started. SEE YA SOON

Posted: September 29th, 2004, 12:32 am

tault_jetwhite
tault_jetwhite's Reps:
Sounds good feelix

Posted: October 4th, 2004, 10:27 pm

tault_maledict
tault_maledict's Reps:
Evil dwarf cleric sounds good. I still haven't picked a class yet, but I will be something that does damage. I've narrowed my race down to either iksar, dark elf, or half-elf, all of which can start Evil. Hopefully EQ2 won't take too long to come out and then we can see what servers they have to offer.

Posted: October 7th, 2004, 3:21 am

tault_bugginfelix
So far what I've heard is that they are only going to have one full time PvP server. As far as I can tell thats the one everyone is going to be on. Cant wait to take my evil Gnome and kill some paladins.lol

Posted: October 9th, 2004, 1:06 pm

tault_blossborn
tault_blossborn's Reps:
I've been playing the EQ2 beta for some time now and if you are into max DPS - mage is your choice. They have the highest DPS. And of course, there is only one way to go - DE mage. It's fun beeing evil =) And freeport looks really dark and... evil =). Qeynos is too... sweet.

Posted: October 9th, 2004, 8:26 pm

tault_maledict
tault_maledict's Reps:
Isn't it rough soloing as a mage? I heard that they totally took out the ability to kite in EQ2 and wouldn't a mage die pretty fast once the mob got to them since they can't SOW away from it? Especially the mages without the pets.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online