taultunleashed logoWTS EQ2 gold and provide EQ2 powerleveling : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

WTS EQ2 gold and provide EQ2 powerleveling : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: July 18th, 2005, 1:09 am

tault_andyflying
tault_andyflying's Reps:
[clipped]

Sorry but offering services like this from non-premium members is not allowed due to trust issues.

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 11:51 am

cyberlord
cyberlord's Reps:
If you're selling gold and offering powerleveling, might want to let people know what server. ;)

Posted: July 23rd, 2005, 12:52 am

spiderweb
spiderweb's Reps:
There's an auction section on this site for this sort of thing.

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 8:16 pm

tault_supervious

Total Posts: 65
tault_supervious's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
How the hell do you actually power level a character in EQ2 anyway? Even mentoring doesn't do a hell of a lot.

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 9:42 pm

tault_sirusdv
tault_sirusdv's Reps:
they prolly take your money and your account :)

Posted: July 26th, 2005, 8:04 am

tault_supervious

Active User > 50 Posts
Powerlevel ya right to the cleaners huh? hehe

Posted: July 26th, 2005, 2:10 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
In no way defending this particular person- nor recomending thier service; however, traditionaly, most people who sell powerleveling do so by taking over your account for a predetermined amount of time, and then using teams, bot programs, etc. to grind XP in the most effcient manner known 24/7. Use extreme caution when dealing with these people. If your really that desperate for a lvl X toon, might I recomend using the much safer Station Exchange program to just buy a toon? Granted, it won't be on your 'home' server, but you can always lean on your friends to join you on an SE server?

(pitching SE because, with the low population, the market is going to dry up quick if theres not an influx of new 'real' players).

Posted: July 26th, 2005, 4:54 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
How is SE going? I was tempted to start a char on there because i saw lvl 50 chars going for like $500.
Is it worth it?

Posted: July 26th, 2005, 5:32 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
It really depends on you as a player: if your one that prefers less rather than more, then its great- the population is very low atm, so theres little competition for....well, anything. The other side of that coin is that while things seem to be selling currently for more than I expected (yes, those 500$ toons are actualy selling /boggle), theres only so much of a market with so few 'real' players. So those prices may drop. I moved a toon over to test the waters- sold a plat for 10 bucks in a heartbeat. Mighta gone higher, but I set the 'buy now' price at 10 bucks, and sombody bought it. The lesson was sell more than 1 plat at a time (1$ fee+10% means I only made 8 bucks off it. Thank God Paypal didn't take thier usual 2.somthing % too....) anyhow, the attitude is suprisingly fun and light- theres a couple legit guilds, and the people playing seem to really be enjoying themselves (despite the LFG frustrations). If you don't have strong ties on your current server, I'd say go for it- at least take over a mid lvl alt to check it out. Or buy a toon =] I'd say more, but I got into DOF beta today =] gotta go check that out muwhahahaha....

Posted: July 27th, 2005, 1:59 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Yeah yeah, its insane how its really taken off. I wouldn't buy a character on there, not that serious about. Though if i was i'd get one in a heartbeat. I bet if i went hardcore with a lvl 50 char i could break even with that $500 i just spent by selling items and money. I bet hardcore players are really having a ball on that server heh. 10% interest is a bit rich too. $2 out of every $10, thats nasty. I gotta give credit to SOE for pulling it off. :roll:

Wow, DoF BETA, grats. Man keep us updated. I'd really like to hear what its like.

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 6:14 pm

jfuller
jfuller's Reps:
I can level any 30+ toon up to 50 in less than a day, very easily, on any server without bots.

Posted: August 7th, 2005, 7:58 pm

krackajackfoo
krackajackfoo's Reps:
Wow, I'd pay money to know how you do that. 30-50 in a day huh?

Posted: August 8th, 2005, 10:44 am

jfuller
jfuller's Reps:
I'll do it in a day for you, for a fee, of course. But I'm not revealing how.

Posted: August 8th, 2005, 10:46 am

tault_supervious

Active User > 50 Posts
A lot of the power levelers just charge you more then it costs them in platinum to buy things for damn near every collection quest...
I mean it took me like 15g last night to take a character from 6 to 14 just by collections...and finishing the class quest.

Took a 25 to 30 with about 40g

But I don't consider that powerleveling...

Posted: August 8th, 2005, 11:07 am

jfuller
jfuller's Reps:
No collection quests involved, you'll still be able to use those to level up from 50-60 when the expansion comes out.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online