taultunleashed logoEQ2: AMAZING tactic/exploit : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 36 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

EQ2: AMAZING tactic/exploit : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: March 10th, 2005, 4:00 pm

tault_vladteppes
tault_vladteppes's Reps:
also, may I add, after about 2 hours work, I get about 24 adepts to sell, so I just set that up as my late-end night chore, then set up shop, wake up the next morning 10g richer. still works.

Posted: March 18th, 2005, 7:17 pm

tault_wolfboy
tault_wolfboy's Reps:
But how. I went down there at level 10 and they all green, BUT they all group mobs. I might be able to handle 1 or 2 at a time, but there is 4-7 of these jumping you if you attack them.

HOW??

Posted: March 19th, 2005, 6:32 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Sorry vladteppes! I kept missing this post. Heres your well deserved 100 points mate. :wink:

Posted: March 19th, 2005, 6:38 am

tault_zman
tault_zman's Reps:
whats the best class to do this with? I have a hard time soloing this with a warrior and a summoner

Posted: March 22nd, 2005, 2:14 am

tault_sandman_fr
tault_sandman_fr's Reps:
Don't worry about this anymore its been nerfed. 1 spawn now and masters and coral don't 'seem' to drop. The 4 camps being nerfed down to 1 leads me to believe this to be true.

Posted: March 22nd, 2005, 5:55 am

tault_zman
tault_zman's Reps:
as of today I gather?

was working yesterday

Posted: March 22nd, 2005, 7:13 pm

tault_dice
tault_dice's Reps:
fresh from today's patch

- The gnomes in Thieves' Way are no longer quite as willing to give up their treasure. Darn greedy gnomes.

nerfed :(

Posted: March 22nd, 2005, 8:58 pm

tault_sandman_fr
tault_sandman_fr's Reps:
told ya...8).

It was good while it lasted. Yesterday I only saw 1 damn camp. Ah well I got bank loads of adepts and coral. So I am good. This post was the absolute best and as a new player it helped me start a comfortable bankroll.

Posted: March 24th, 2005, 9:19 pm

tault_vladteppes
tault_vladteppes's Reps:
sorry was in surgery for the past few days... I'll tell you where my 2nd big loot drop is... nerius pirates (the encounter of 1 nerius pirate captain and 2 nerius pirates); they drop a chest each kill; chests contain adepts, rare materials (t3 and up), and master skills. (Much like the gnomes used to, but... here's the BIG difference... everything dropped is higher level - i.e. the skills are all 20+ skills, the rares range from silver to steel, etc). Now... can I have more points? I'm grumpy and greedy... had my gall bladder removed. You guys should've made me a mod; I seem to find all kindsa stuff =p.

Posted: March 24th, 2005, 9:25 pm

tault_vladteppes
tault_vladteppes's Reps:
also, please remove the *nerfed* catagory, since this 2nd bit of info works 100% of the time, unless you aggro the mobs and are forced to retreat, then go back and kill them successfully, they won't drop anything (like every encounter in the game now-some patch they implemented where your encounter remains injured, but you lose loot?) Also works best when you don't have someone mentoring in the group (reduces the quality of loot). As for the best way to kill union members in Thieves way, I used melees that were well equipped such as brawlers, crusaders, etc. I've also seen some summoners with an adept tellurian recruit do well and sorcerers that took the training skill that is AoE-based and does DoT damage. peace out for a bit, i'll be kinda away recovering. You'd be surprised how they toook my gall blatter out... threw my dam naval!! Hurts like a mother...
peace,
Vlad

Posted: March 24th, 2005, 10:50 pm

tault_lizzy
tault_lizzy's Reps:
Sorry if I'm asking an obvious question but where to the nerius pirates spawn.

Thanks

Lizzy

Posted: March 24th, 2005, 10:55 pm

tault_lizzy
tault_lizzy's Reps:
Double post sorry.

Posted: March 24th, 2005, 11:00 pm

tault_maldian
tault_maldian's Reps:
The beach in Nektulos forest

Posted: March 24th, 2005, 11:25 pm

tault_elrun
tault_elrun's Reps:
You can also get the same thing from the Sprite Ambassadors in oakmyst forest, but spawn rate is very slow. It's the best for low lvl rares in Qeynos that i have found.

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 6:35 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Awesome, good job vladteppes. 100 points!
Hope ya get better soon. :wink:

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online