taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 172 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: September 9th, 2005, 12:00 pm

presumedevil
presumedevil's Reps:
You probably had MacrossUI running. DL and install it from here:

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... hp?t=23820

Posted: September 11th, 2005, 10:14 am

daemos
daemos's Reps:
Wyvernx made this Macro to work with the UI changes. You should have no problem with that, make sure that XU updates the files (cick 'Force plugins and sertvices to Update') so that you are using the latest version (2.4)

Posted: September 11th, 2005, 5:19 pm

ormourph
ormourph's Reps:
ok when i hit part two i get in game i hit cntrl +insert 1-9 non work i go do the bottom of game screen and still nothing i have thye plugin say's it patched it, i just want to get it working it is doing nothing i see some changes but no plugin window

Posted: September 11th, 2005, 6:56 pm

tault_hgordillo
tault_hgordillo's Reps:
Make sure you have EQ2 windowed, otherwise when you move mouse donw to bottom the plugin menu may be hiding under the Windows Taskbar

Posted: September 17th, 2005, 1:01 am

kaydence
kaydence's Reps:
im also having the same problem, have the game in window, go to the bottom of the screen and nothing.

might i need to press control and insert ?

some help please

Posted: September 17th, 2005, 4:10 pm

vorkarlon
vorkarlon's Reps:
I am using the crafting plugin and all works fine but sometimes it just stops crafting, I have all my windows locked and the crafting window is not moving out of range but it just up and stops after 8 or 9 combines every now and then, am I doin something wrong?

Posted: September 17th, 2005, 5:48 pm

kaydence
kaydence's Reps:
wondering if you could help me out, i downloaded the EQ2 crafter and i run the unleased program but when i enter EQ2 the program doesnt show at the bottom of the screen, im in windows mode and still nothing

could you please help me out. really want to get this working

Posted: September 18th, 2005, 4:18 am

sabman
sabman's Reps:
kaydence (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
wondering if you could help me out, i downloaded the EQ2 crafter and i run the unleased program but when i enter EQ2 the program doesnt show at the bottom of the screen, im in windows mode and still nothing

could you please help me out. really want to get this working

Try to make sure your Window is maximized, and make sure your going to the almost last line of pixels down there. It'll pop up then. If you look hard, you should see a little brown bar, that's about where you'll need to drag your mouse.

Posted: September 30th, 2005, 9:39 pm

bodyshock
bodyshock's Reps:
magifyre (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I've been using this plugin to do my crafting for about a month with no problem, but I had to format my hard drive and re-install everything, now theres no colored bars on my tradeskill spell buffs, and three buttons instead of two for my crafting window, the bot doesnt work for me at all anymore, what should i do?

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 11:08 pm

pnascar75
pnascar75's Reps:
umm can someone idiot proof me please.. im having troubles getting this thing to work .. what i am doing is reading your post second click on the Download. then saving it to a folder in my documents ( am i suppose to save this to c:program file/ sony / eq2/ or just DL it to my desktop in a folder. and when i open it what program do i want to open it with i tried to run it with eq2 then i tried opening with internet .. now im stuck waiting and hoping for a reply to this message

Posted: October 4th, 2005, 6:22 pm

tault_flyking
tault_flyking's Reps:
does anyone can help me, i am trying to auto crafting but don't work. i followed eaglejoust's post step by step but what is virus protection? where can i find virus protection to allow scripting

1) Download the macro from the 1st post in this series
2) Run XUnleashed
3) Ensure that in Options Everquest 2 is selected
4) Select Play - Everquest 2 should start
5) In game select the tradeskill device you will use
6) Select the recipe you wish to make but do not hit begin
7) Ensure in you virus protection you allow scripting (this messed me up)

Posted: October 4th, 2005, 8:10 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Just take off your virus software or something that should fix it.

Posted: October 5th, 2005, 10:19 pm

daemos
daemos's Reps:
Does this macro still get updated?

Posted: October 6th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea

Posted: October 6th, 2005, 9:05 pm

thiefz96
thiefz96's Reps:
ok so the file downloads just fine but once downloaded i am unable to install the program by double clicking. instead it has that window that pops up with to options sue web service to find appropriate program or select the program from a list... am i doing something wrong? thx 4 the hlp

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online