taultunleashed logoEQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 172 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Bot: EQ2Crafter Plugin for Everquest2 version 2.5 : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: June 30th, 2005, 6:23 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
This plugin has been superceeded by a open source version:

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/vi ... 327#214327

Original Post as follows:
See sticky in the discussion forum for EQ2 for a details list of instructions and features...

October 25, 2005 version 2.5
New in this update:

1. Minor patch to work with the latest tradeskill.XML UI.
2. Load/Save are now working
3. Added rest til full health/power
4. Added cast "=" buff between items.

1. Crafts for ya (duh!)
2. Counters failures with tradeskill buffs.
3. Keeps crafting until out of supplies.
4. Optional additional buffs every tick.
5. Stats window
6. Added a Pause feature. Move your mouse and it will pause the script.
7. Added a Craft XX items feature.
8. Added a Save Config feature.
9. Crafting starts out paused now.

Next, the umm.. undocumented features:

1. Doesnt always hit the counter buff. Every now and then one slips by. But it (for me atleast) hits about 99% of them.
2. If you use the additional buffs, the chance to miss a counter buff increases.
3. Only works in windowed mode right now (althought you can try in full screen). Alt-Enter your EQ2 window to switch to windowed mode. This is until admin fixes the getpixel function. Otherwise it seems to messup alot in full screen mode.
4. Never craft AFK! This can get you banned!

Things to come:

1. vendor buy/sell
2. harvest bot
3. lottery number generator that is pretty accurate at predicting the next lottery numbers up to 2 months in advance.

Install Procedures:

1. Grab the EQ2Crafter.xui from the downloads and double click to install the plugin.
2. Once in game bring up the plugin via CTRL-INS-# (1-9) or move the mouse to the bottom of the game screen.
2.1. Press P to bring up your persona window. Place it behind the crafter plugin.
3. Click the config tab.
4. Click Config button.
5. Move the yellow box so that it covers your fuel (coal, candles, etc) and click.
6. If it fails to move, click reconfig and try again.
7. Choose what additional buffs you want.
8. Set hotkeys for your buffs in hotkey 1,2,3. These are the ONLY keys that are supported atm.
9. Click Start crafting.
10. It will start out in learner mode. Follow the onscreen instructions until it takes over with automated crafting.
11. Stay at the keyboard and watch it craft for you all nite long.

Troubleshooting:

1. If it fails to correctly set your buffs, you will need to click the config tab again, click stop, then click reconfig, then click start all over again.
2. If it fails to do very well in full screen mode, try switching to windowed mode. (alt-enter)
3. If it doesnt work very well for you. ITS BETA, give me a break!

NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE NOTE
=============================
You may have to click save and then double click it from windows before it will install.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by Tault_admin on November 26th, 2005, 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: July 5th, 2005, 5:54 pm

packetloss1
packetloss1's Reps:
Version 2.4 available?

Posted: July 25th, 2005, 12:09 pm

tault_hgordillo
tault_hgordillo's Reps:
Great work with the Eq2Crafter Plugin. Its Excellent!

I cannot change the number of crafting loops. Its set default at 9999. I can get the cursor inside the field box, but when I try to change it, all keys i press only sends commands to EQ2, non change the actual number in the EQ2crafter panel. The persona window is positioned behind it as you instruct. Am i missing something? Appreciate your help.

Posted: July 28th, 2005, 5:37 am

milkbone
milkbone's Reps:
Just got my membership yesterday and i love this thing!!
I have one small problem though. After crafting about 5 items, the mouse begins to drift and misses the repeat/begin buttons. I am running in windows mode, 1024x768 i think. Also i have the crafting window locked. I will try to reset the windows to default location today when i get off work. Any other suggestions on how to stop the mouse from drifting would be appreciated.

Posted: July 29th, 2005, 4:33 am

milkbone
milkbone's Reps:
ok, i changed the persona window and crafting window to the default locations and locked them. After doing this, everything worked like a champ!!

Posted: July 30th, 2005, 11:43 am

caspand1
caspand1's Reps:
Im having a problem with the saving and loading configurations.

It simply does nothing when i hit the bottom, besides this it work great.

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 3:14 pm

spiritman
spiritman's Reps:
Having trouble getting it to load. Launch XUnleashed, launch EQ2, standing in my TS instance, press CNTL-INS-1(through 0) and nothing happens.

Posted: August 10th, 2005, 9:34 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Ill pass this along to the tech guys.

Posted: August 10th, 2005, 10:26 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
move the mouse to the bottom of the game screen to bring up the xu task bar.

If you still have trouble, follow one of the stickies that detailes exactly how to get XU working with EQ2.

Posted: August 18th, 2005, 3:40 am

eaglejoust

Total Posts: 9
eaglejoust's Reps: 0
1) Do firewalls affect this macro?
2) When I run it in the game my firewall asks for me to grant access. When I do - the macro menu dissapears and I get a oval that says paused - when I move my cursor in the circle it says it is in learning mode bud nothing happens.
3) Do I have to target the tradeskill device and have the recipe selected then hit configure and set the yellow box on the fuel in the crafting window? Or do you put the yellow box in you inventory bags with fuel?
4) Im clueless about macroing like this but would really like to get this to work - looks like a great application.
5) None of the stickys give me enough detail to get this thing going
6) Last Question - sometimes while im in the game I lose my ability to get to the plug-in task bar by moving the mouse to the bottom of the screen - ctrl INS # never has worked for me it just casts the spell that is in ctrl #
Thanks!!

Posted: August 18th, 2005, 8:15 pm

eaglejoust

Total Posts: 9
eaglejoust's Reps: 0
Okay - nevermind - I figured it out...
I figured I would type of these instruction to help out newbs like me:
1) Download the macro from the 1st post in this series
2) Run XUnleashed
3) Ensure that in Options Everquest 2 is selected
4) Select Play - Everquest 2 should start
5) In game select the tradeskill device you will use
6) Select the recipe you wish to make but do not hit begin
7) Ensure in you virus protection you allow scripting (this messed me up)
8) Make sure you are in single click mode in options for EQ2
9) Drag mouse to the bottom of the screen - Script task bar should show up
10) Select the ts macro
11) Hit P to bring up your in game pesonal window and place behind the macro window (this allows the macro window to recieve you inputs and not affect the room you are in)
12) Select the Config tab
13) Hit the Configure or Reconfigure button at the top
14) Place the yellow square over the fuel at the bottom of your tradeskill window (this calibrates the location of repeat and begin buttons)
15) Go to the reset tab and reset each buff
16) Go back to the config tab and select how many buffs you want for each tic 1-3
17) Set up your task bar to have the #1-#3 action slots to have the three buff types
18) Make sure you have all the fuel and subcomponents you need to make you item (should have done this before)
19) Hit begin crafting at the bottom
20) You will now have a yellow oval around the begin button at the bottom of your tradeskill screen - it also says paused
21) Move your mouse to the center of the oval to begin action - do not press to mouse button to select begin - the macro will do that for you.. If you do you will most likely get mouse creep as the window will get selected and be moved around eventually making the macro useless.
22) The macro will be in learning mode until you have trained it to recognize the three different types of effects
23) The first time an effect happens hit the appropriate 1-3 number to counterspell the affect
24) repeat this for the remaining 2 effect types
25) Once the three effects have been selected the macro window will select the stats tab and display production progress.
26) Stop crafting by moving your mouse back to the macro window and select stop crafting - you can then reconfigure for a new recipe by repeating the above
Good luck and happy macroing!
By the way - nice simple macro - THANKS!

Hope this helps!

Posted: September 4th, 2005, 12:42 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Thanks for that update.

I'm glad you like the crafter.

Posted: September 4th, 2005, 12:44 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
PS, you can "lock" your crafting window to help prevent it from moving.

Posted: September 5th, 2005, 7:27 am

tault_hgordillo
tault_hgordillo's Reps:
I love the crafter!

I've seen this question before but have not seen an answer or reply.

I can't change the crafting loop counter. Is there a way to do this. This becomes VERY handy otherwise u got to limit the number of crafts by limiting the number of materials u use for a recipe, which makes it more cumbersome....

Thanks for the Crafter, it's great! :lol:

Posted: September 7th, 2005, 9:51 pm

magifyre
magifyre's Reps:
I've been using this plugin to do my crafting for about a month with no problem, but I had to format my hard drive and re-install everything, now theres no colored bars on my tradeskill spell buffs, and three buttons instead of two for my crafting window, the bot doesnt work for me at all anymore, what should i do?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online