taultunleashed logoEQ2 Trick: Citizenship Exploit On Newb Island : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 25 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EQ2 Trick: Citizenship Exploit On Newb Island : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: November 18th, 2005, 7:30 am

lntox69
lntox69's Reps:
I've been xfering items to new toons on the newb island for a while. I've made pristine tin weapons and low level armor and jewelery for a couple of them now. It's not really a cheat or even and exploit even I should think. Just putting your shared bank to good use. But good info for those that haven't thought of it. Sometimes we miss the simplest things for the very reason that they are obvious. Now if someone would figure out a way to xfer items to an opposite aligned toon without using another acct or some outside help on the other hand....

Posted: November 18th, 2005, 11:11 am

dkubicek
dkubicek's Reps:
Trnsfering item is easily done, well maybe not easily but here goes.

Find some peeps to help you creat a Guild, then remove all members except yourself and your alts. You can now use the Guild bank to transfer money and stuff to your alts no matter were they are.

Posted: November 30th, 2005, 1:59 pm

priest5150
priest5150's Reps:
I'd just like to understand why anyone would keep a character on noob isle in the first place. When you talk about common sense etc etc and keeping toons there to make some quick cash and I hear you talk about makeing almost a gold an hour.... boggles my mind why anyone would waste time on noob isle makeing gold an hour when you can get off noob isle in 3 minutes, finish your citizenship in 20 minutes...be around level 20 in another 10 minutes. Then farm yourself much more gold in an hour just killing mobs at that level. Hell man at level 60 you can make easily couple plat an hour. There's a lot more money in the high end game then you can make wasteing your time hanging around noob isle...then again, it IS called noob isle. take that last statement for what it's worth and what I"m implying /shrug

Posted: November 30th, 2005, 2:16 pm

priest5150
priest5150's Reps:
I think i need to point out how that is done since I just realized the flamers will be asking how the hell you do level 1-20 in 30 minutes. Here goes. The advanced guide to not being a noob and getting the hell off noobie isle a.s.a.p.

Hail the dude on beach, pick class, click wep rack, you get your quest to kill a gob. Sprint there, kill gob, sprint back, hail him...then sprint as he instructs you to hail your class trainer guy...hail, don't get quest, just sprint back to the ambassador, hail him..spam click through his crap, then hail the other guy there...spam click through that crap as well /....sprint to the dock, click bell walla...off noob isle! my record time in creation of new toon to getting off noob isle is approx 3 minutes. Citizenship requires about 10-20 minutes of time due to the latency of redundant garbage they have you do. Hail the overseer...click on house, zone in, hail the slum lord ( for freeporters) place your thing, hail again, follow instructions to zone out...hail banker, zone back in house, hail the jagoff again, place item, zone out...follow instructions to visit locations, which are docks, a zone like sewers and city gates...zone back in, hail the jagoff again following his instructions to get citizenship task, zone out get task at city gate, read and take quest, zone in your place you're instructed to goto...start killing mobs till you get your updates for the 5 tokens..walla you're citizen after you zone out and click on the sign again and zone in to do the little challenge quest in the instance. All that is a time sink and what I'm sure meant to be more editorial and noobie guideish for new toons...just wish that there was a way to skip all the redundant crap for a new toon. But oh well. By the way you can do this at level 3 if your do some preparation and give your new toon a couple of decent items.. if it's your first toon, you can zone into a newbie district and kill level 3 mobs in a fast and furious pace to level yourself to 5 in about 5 short minutes. THEN do the citizen ship quest easily at level 5. Getting off noobie isle and not killing a single thing other then the gob you have to at start you will default ding to level 3 advent and level 2 artisan. Now the key to leveling to 20 quickly in 10 minutes ...this part takes preparation and some cash. Approximately 2-3p mailed to your new toon or transfered by a buddy you can buy yourself just about all your collection quests items. complete collections one at a time and turn in till level 9...do your archtype progression quest which can be done fairly quickly ...and continue once you promoted to your archtype to level 19 turning in colleciton quests. To maximize your XP gains and leveling...start off small as your levels are small..turn in your bug collections and such, and lowbie shards and bones collections...then work up to the pristine enchanted glowing shiny unscathed etc etc bones and shards collections and then continue turning in leaf collections you'll get yourself some semi decent equipment from the quests you can use up the scales as you level further and you'll get some very nice containers from the leaf quests.
I hope this servers as a decent explanation and not an overtone of "duhh" for my prior post as "common sense" and the such as it is not my intention. Just trying to help and point out the "obvious" that levels > then all. Get the heck off noob isle, turn in collections, level your toon at a furious pace and you'll be shocked at the money in the higher end game. As stated prior...level 60 can EASILY make several plat an hour. And if you're level 60 and finding it difficult to do that. I can elaborate on a couple things to do that are also imo "common sense" and just plain outright "duh's!!"
enjoy =D

Posted: December 5th, 2005, 9:30 pm

cityhall
cityhall's Reps:
I am kind of lost as I do not understand how this thread is "Citizenship Exploit On Newb Island" in any way.

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 11:10 am

alexv2
alexv2's Reps:
its not an exploit, just a trick... should have a eq2 tricks/tips section

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 12:46 pm

cityhall
cityhall's Reps:
I can agree that it is a tip, but there is no exploit about it. just a really misleading topic because it has nothing to do with citizenship.

Posted: December 6th, 2005, 1:39 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
I agree moved :)

Posted: May 22nd, 2006, 3:07 pm

kenbee11

Total Posts: 46
kenbee11's Reps: 0
no longer valid no more citizenship questif i remember right

Posted: May 23rd, 2006, 2:46 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Please do not ressurect old topics. Their down the bottem for a reason heh.
Moving to Nerfed Info board.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online