taultunleashed logoEQ2 Trick: Citizenship Exploit On Newb Island : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 25 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Trick: Citizenship Exploit On Newb Island : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: November 27th, 2004, 3:19 am

tault_Broden

Total Posts: 2313
tault_Broden's Reps: 159
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
If you got a character that has gained citizenship. Place the weapon they receive in the shared bank slot and transfer it to your newbie character on the island. Its considerably better than what island newbies get to start and has low useage requirements.

Posted: November 27th, 2004, 11:38 pm

tault_padishar54
tault_padishar54's Reps:
I just thought this was common sense

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 8:02 am

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
Broden (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Place the weapon they receive in the shared bank slot and transfer it to your newbie character on the island.

Same for the citizenship ring... but i also think that this is common sense, my island mule is carrying 2 citizenship rings and the weapon, together with some other stuff from the main land. :)

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 6:16 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
That's what i mean when talking about other stuff. ;)

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 3:00 am

tault_bahumut ben
tault_bahumut ben's Reps:
incase im mistaken i think that they are red, wich means ur char cannot use them as he is too inexperienced

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 3:31 am

tault_vladteppes
tault_vladteppes's Reps:
that's why you don't transfer any items that are ABOVE their skill usage level =p sure, certain items you gain might not be equippable until the character reaches lv. 5 or lv. 6, but by then, you can decimate those goblin protectors, which is QUITE fun =p and actually a fairly decent source of income. This is how I started out... ended up equipping a priest with smite adept 3 (skills are all scribable at the same level you learn them, no matter how advanced the skill/spell is). With smite adept 3, my priest could solo everything on the island, and was averaging about 75s /hour from the loot gained off protectors, the goblin highchief, bladefin, other named mobs, and the rest of the mobs that remained colored (since only colored mobs drop chests). Also, each chest loot on the isle sells for around 1s +; Considering I nuked most mobs in one shot, and protectors in 2, I truelly made a killing on my 2nd character creation. Thus, this is a VERY feasable method of making yourself some easy cash early on. Hope this helps. By the way, I keep that priest on the island at all times =) just incase I need a lil quick cash.

Posted: March 12th, 2005, 8:12 pm

tault_reeddl6797
tault_reeddl6797's Reps:
padishar54 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I just thought this was common sense

Not everyone thinks of ways to cheat the game so it is not common sense.

Posted: March 27th, 2005, 7:40 pm

tault_hoffer
tault_hoffer's Reps:
yea but how can you transfer cash in a shared bank slot? from say the isle alt, to the main char.

Posted: March 28th, 2005, 9:19 am

tault_eq_muse

Total Posts: 100
tault_eq_muse's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
hoffer (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
yea but how can you transfer cash in a shared bank slot? from say the isle alt, to the main char.

Buy crafting fuels or temper, place in shared slot -- they sell for the same as you paid for them. Not tremendously effcient going Isle -> Main, but easy to xfer a few gold worth of top Tier fuel going Main -> Isle.

Posted: October 14th, 2005, 4:12 pm

arremis
arremis's Reps:
Refer to my Safely Transfer Money & Items post in the Submissions section...it works for the Isle too.

Arre :D

Posted: October 28th, 2005, 6:21 am

stepzinit
stepzinit's Reps:
tault_Broden (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
If you got a character that has gained citizenship. Place the weapon they receive in the shared bank slot and transfer it to your newbie character on the island. Its considerably better than what island newbies get to start and has low useage requirements.

My newbies all get supplies from the mainland - especially crafting items such as packets of spice and aerated water. I level my new toons to 8 crafting there because XP goes up much quicker there. Food crafting gives awesome XP on the island! I also send him (or her) things like 7 Allspice so that he can make 1 each pristine items that contain Allspice, etc. My best so far is 1 crafting level in 6 combines - usually takes 10-12 combines.

Posted: November 15th, 2005, 4:45 pm

trippedandfell

Total Posts: 142
trippedandfell's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Ive only played the free version but am going to buy the real one very soon sooo... i was just wondering if it was possible to go back to the island after leaving it?

Posted: November 16th, 2005, 9:09 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
Nope it's a one way trip.

Posted: November 16th, 2005, 5:54 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
There is one way to get back: theres a dragon (we're in the realm of high end raiding now) that lives on the IoR. Unfortunately, in his instance all the NPCs are dead, and there are no other mobs...

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online