taultunleashed logoCraft with any tier fuel : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Craft with any tier fuel : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: March 3rd, 2005, 11:41 pm

godfetish
godfetish's Reps:
I heard a guildie mention that this afternoon, but on my systems I craft without any new fuel types in inventory. Worth a try if it's not working though.

Posted: March 4th, 2005, 1:41 am

blueknight

Total Posts: 136
blueknight's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I crafted a Tier 3 rare cloth today (the ones that take up 5 fuels per combine) and used the cheapest filiment I could but (4c) and it worked like a charm. I did have some left over from pre patch that I tried right after the patch and it didn't work. I am thinking it was requiring the right tier stuff but was broken in a patch after that. I would expect it will change again in the next major patch.

Posted: March 7th, 2005, 4:28 pm

dulllou
dulllou's Reps:
timrilla";p="57705 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You have to have at least one of the appropriate fuels in your inventory. When you bring up the recipe, click change and select the cheap fuel.

but it doesn't seems to be a must. I can craft with the cheapest fuel without a appropriate fuel in my bags.

1cp for a packet of spice, 1cp for a coal, the crafted item npc will only pay 2cp for it ... OMG :P

Posted: March 8th, 2005, 12:11 pm

313371's Reps:
I have been provisioning Tier 3 drinks with the tier 2 fuels (not sure if the tier 1's work, I havent tried)

Making items that call for Cherry kindling and using Mulberry kindling. I'm afraid to try the tier 1 stuff and lose what I have.

I have purchased new tier 2 fuels for my tier 3 combines, and I just started provisioning last thursday at level 1 - including character creation, so there is nothing "left over" from before a patch.

Posted: March 8th, 2005, 4:06 pm

kennethsch
kennethsch's Reps:
As of the patch today 3-8, it is back to using the specific tier fuels. (I only tried provisioning)

Posted: March 9th, 2005, 5:45 am

dulllou
dulllou's Reps:
kennethsch";p="58307 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
As of the patch today 3-8, it is back to using the specific tier fuels. (I only tried provisioning)

yes..my provi, tailor and jewler also gotta use the right fuels...

hate that

Posted: March 9th, 2005, 2:10 pm

sinshar

Total Posts: 199
sinshar's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
On the 6th and 7th i could craft with any fuel.
On the 8th , I had to buy the proper fuel.. it is now labled in the creation screen.

Posted: March 9th, 2005, 3:34 pm

godfetish
godfetish's Reps:
Glad this worked for as long as it did =) It was good bug for those who could do it.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online