taultunleashed logoEQ2 Crafter not usable with latest patch : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EQ2 Crafter not usable with latest patch : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 12:44 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I'm fixing to post an ugly fix that will only work with the current interface UI. Later I might support customized UI's, but for this ugly fix, please use an unmodified UI.

I'll post here in a few once I have it uploaded.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 1:09 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Let the EQ2Crafter plugin patch to version 2.4 and it will work with the latest tradeskill UI.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 7:34 pm

mafia25
mafia25's Reps:
For those of us that use either custom craft windows or the pre update window (like myself), is there a way to revert back to the 2.3 version of the plugin? The larger "click" area doesn't work with the pre-update crafting window and my plugin has automatically updated to version 2.4

thanks

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 7:37 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
That is correct. I cannot support multiple versions of people's setups. Currently I will only support the latest releases from eq2. I cannot maintain support for customized crafter windows.

Now, if I can find a better way to click the buttons, yes I can support them. But as of right now, I would suggest you remove your personal customized version, and run the latest official release.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 7:45 pm

mafia25
mafia25's Reps:
Thanks Wy for the quick response, however I wasn't so much asking for a plugin that would work with everyones specific setup (that would be a !@#$%^&* I would think) I was kinda curious if there is a way to use the older plugin version (the one before the fix you just made) or am I forced to update by Xunleased? With the older version I assume everything would run as intended for those that use the pre-update crafter windows. Forgive me if i'm missing something, still kind of new to this. Thanks

edit: as a side note, i did as you suggested and it work fine, thanks. Was still curious though ;)

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 7:54 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I dont have a copy of the older version. If somebody has a copy of the 2.3 dll, maybe they will attach it to the forum for ya.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online