taultunleashed logoEQ2 Crafter not usable with latest patch : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 21 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Crafter not usable with latest patch : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 8:59 am

rarespawn01
rarespawn01's Reps:
They changed the crafting UI and added a button so it no longer clicks on any button. Dunno if anyone said this already, but just letting ya know =)

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 9:13 am

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
yep whelp =) we need to call in the mighty wyvernx, just a small change in the crafting window

Last edited by Guest on February 1st, 2005, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 9:13 am

gonzavi
gonzavi's Reps:
I found a temporary workaround for this problem. When you config and place the box over the fuel... place it so that half of the box is on the fuel and the half is to the left of the fuel. This will cause the area to be clicked over both the Repeat and Begin buttons. And yes only having half the box over the fuel still allows X to recognize when it needs to counter an event.

Hope this helps

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 9:17 am

rarespawn01
rarespawn01's Reps:
ahh nice work around =) ty for the info!

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 9:17 am

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
thanks for the workaround, works fine

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 9:26 am

screwbal
screwbal's Reps:
Hey I just got this setup today for the 1st time figures it would stop working :( Anyone have a bookmark to a good thread for config and running it? I havn't quit looking but wondering if asking wouldn't be just as easy :)

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 9:30 am

stillwater
stillwater's Reps:
Thanks Gonzavi, fast work-around. Works well with others.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 9:55 am

thatjeepguy
thatjeepguy's Reps:
aye worked well here too. i wonder if you could restore the old tradeskill window by using it in a 'custom' ui? would also solve this problem. of course in the long run its best for the plugin to work with the standard ui tradeskill window

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 10:15 am

macaw2000
macaw2000's Reps:
It's still a bit messed up.

If you check the Use Buff every tick boxes, they aren't getting cast.

And, on a stack of more difficult stuff it makes sense to buff every tick rather than counter buffs.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 10:34 am

n3cr0m4nc3r
n3cr0m4nc3r's Reps:
I think all that needs to be done here is have the arrow re-zone to the circle after the craft before repeating to correct for the "wandering arrow". Also, since the addition of the Recipes button, don't be surprised to see it swap places with the Repeat button to force the Repeat and Begin buttons so far off alignment that the clicker does not activate... just thinking like the countering programmer :)

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 11:16 am

minor723
minor723's Reps:
I am using a custom ui and am not having any problems, Maybe load an older custom ui?

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 11:18 am

giziks
giziks's Reps:
n3cr0m4nc3r";p="53997 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I think all that needs to be done here is have the arrow re-zone to the circle after the craft before repeating to correct for the "wandering arrow". Also, since the addition of the Recipes button, don't be surprised to see it swap places with the Repeat button to force the Repeat and Begin buttons so far off alignment that the clicker does not activate... just thinking like the countering programmer :)

It hasnt moved yet for me while tradeskilling this morning. It just seems like an extra button now on the menu so you can make one of an item and then quickly move to recipes rather than the old way of having to repeat and cancel.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 12:10 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Thanks guys, I'll log in and see what is going on.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 12:13 pm

maddprof
maddprof's Reps:
yah seems like the best quick fix is reverting to an old UI pre-patch. Anyone wanna post it up and describe how to replace just the crafting UI?

oh wyvernx just an easy suggestion. Just move the circle over the repeat button. I'll gladly click begin to start the craft. IMO anyone that lazy who won't perform an extra click to start crafting then move their mouse to the active circle should quit the game.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 12:29 pm

kenshiro
kenshiro's Reps:
I posted athe old UI in another thread early after patch... And that works for me I am still using old UI + script w/o problems.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online