taultunleashed logo‘EQ2MegaBot’ v2.0 First Public Release - Buff Bot : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

‘EQ2MegaBot’ v2.0 First Public Release - Buff Bot : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: February 18th, 2005, 3:50 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
Not a problem at all - I'll review the new API and recode tonight for a new release.

Posted: February 20th, 2005, 12:52 am

mally42
mally42's Reps:
I just wanted to say you guys are freakin awesome!!! I'm loving the hell out of my healer bot / mapper / harvester / crafter. You've come a long way since the release of this game. I watch a buddy of mine at work. All day he plays Lineage II through VNC. He has a differant macro progie that has a mapper, an autofight feature and chat feature. it's pretty neat. Of course he can't visually see much through VNC but you can see the map and all the creatures and even chat with people in the world and what not. he doesn't get caught because he keeps tabs on the chat log and if anyone drops him a tell he knows. but then again L2 is about the most macro'ed game out there.

It still would be cool if I could play EQ from work... I'd work over time like he does! LOL!!! Anyways, I just wanted to say WTG guys! WOOT... Looking forward to more great things!!! And I suppose I can handle my game boy at work for now :wink:

BTW wyv, not sure if you made them changes to the EQ service but the bot seems to be working fine still other than a minor issue I discussed with Richy. And that mapper is a GREAT addition! definately loving it. Cleared out my wife and my older quest tonight and made a few gold in the proccess. :)

/Thumbs

Posted: February 20th, 2005, 9:19 pm

richyrich
richyrich's Reps:
EQ2 MegaBot v2.1 POSTED - see new Thread for details and to post feedabck

... Rich

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online