[ 27 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Evercraft : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 10:03 am

tault_pilkan
tault_pilkan's Reps:
I did not make this nor have i tried it out but i think its safe,

This macro is called EverCraft.

You must have ACTool installed to use this macro. You can download the latest version of ACTool here: http://www.actool.net

*** New Version 3/6/2005 ***

The current version on the site is 4.0 and includes TONS of new features including ban protection which detects if a GM contacts you or moves you while crafting. It has a GUI interface and is WAY easier to configure and get running than previous versions.

You can see screenshots and read more about it here: http://www.macrocrafter.com/page2.html

Website:(download) http://home.comcast.net/~sistyfauver/ev ... ft_2.3.zip

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 12:24 pm

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
Hm. I dont know what I think of this. I'd just say, let the buyer beware. I think I may install it tonight while running Ethereal to check for what packets are going where. I dont trust bots I can't see the code for, and this is DEFINITELY no exception. The custom UI for tradeskilling sound suspiciously familiar - I'll have to check it out and see if they 'borrowed' some stuff.

EDIT:
Installed, looked at the mac - nothing appears to be amiss. I like their way of identifying which tradeskill it is - elegant, simple, effective. It has 3 small squares set at the top of the icon which are varying colors that are used to find which school & ability it is. I may try something similiar.

Last edited by Guest on March 27th, 2005, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 4:57 pm

Tault_jonolee

Total Posts: 45
Tault_jonolee's Reps: 0
i actually got this, it was the first macro i used and still use, i can confirm it works though

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 2:20 pm

Tault_heffy666

Total Posts: 66
Tault_heffy666's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
wanna bring to your attention that by posting this you are stealing from the guys wo have made this macro.

Heffy666

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 2:22 pm

Tault_heffy666

Total Posts: 66
Tault_heffy666's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
wanna bring to your attention that by posting this you are stealing from the guys wo have made this macro.

Heffy666

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 3:10 pm

tault_supervious

Total Posts: 65
tault_supervious's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
heffy666 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Heffy666

(What it says in the readme)

Licensing - I reserve all rights associated with this macro. You may distribute it FREELY or link to it from other sites, but please do not SELL it without my express written consent. If you obtained this macro from an unauthorized source, it will NOT be supported by me.

Happy macroing!

Posted: March 26th, 2005, 6:17 pm

tault_leopardfist
tault_leopardfist's Reps:
Version 2.3 is open to everyone, it is the very old version.

Akanon, with all due respect, your suggestions that we STOLE ideas from these boards is not only preposterous, but unwarranted. I just subscribed here when I was informaed that our Macro was posted here, just to check it out.

Mike built Evercraft from the ground up, modified it to what it is today due to peoples requests, and if you honestly believe that he stole ANYTHING from these forums, then you are very blind.... our forums alone have more macro information than these forums, plus we have very close working relationships with 2 of the largest exploit sites around, which we use for beta testing alot.

If your going to criticize, buy the product and do it on our boards where we can address any issues, concerns or questions.

To find us just search for "evercraft macro" on Yahoo.

Last edited by Guest on March 27th, 2005, 2:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: March 27th, 2005, 12:40 am

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
I was not suggesting that you stole the code, leopardfist, nor was I trying to criticize. Quite honestly, one could say that every RPG out there 'stole' from D&D, which 'stole' from Tolkein (by and large). Looking back over my post, it does appear that it seems quite confrontational - I apologize for this. I posted from work where I deal with... *shudders* Anyway - I will edit the above post. Thank you for bringing it to my attention that it seemed to be an angry post.
That aside, it does look like a good app. Mine was the only 'macro-friendly' UI I have seen thus far, and up until the time of posting I believed it to be the only such UI in the 'public domain'. I am obviously wrong - point taken.
I will still not be purchasing your software. Not because I have anything against you or your company, but because $25 for what I can already do just fine with a bot of my creation is something that I cannot warrant at this time.
Cheers, and the best of luck to you and your business endeavor,
Akanon

Posted: March 27th, 2005, 6:22 am

tault_leopardfist
It's ok, I had just awaken when I got this information and my post was most likely more harsh than warranted. I also agree that if you have the capacity to code your own macro's then spending cash on them is not necessary. We have gone to great lengths to provide our customers with the best software and service around, and we take great pride in that fact. That is why when we hear that one of our customers is trading our software for their own gain, it is very upsetting. I know that on the latest version 4.0 Mike put hundreds of hours into it, and included almost ALL customer requests in it, which is why we charge for the software. The best thing about our service is not the software though, it is the support that our customers get, and to that end alone we earn the money we make from the software. Most players who get our software do not either have the ability to make their own, or just do not wish to sacrifice the time necessary to make one that is of the same level as ours. We started selling this macro for 5.00, and since then prices have been at 9.99, 14.99, 19.99 and the latest price is 24.99. We have constantly raised our prices due to the huge amount of demand, and on several occasions we have had to remove our auctions so that we could get a grip on support and providing everyone the service we deem necessary. These times have been mainly when we update, so we went to 24.99 on our last version, and fortunately we have not had the support needs that we endured with past versions, which we credit to a good beta test of 4.0.

Will we be dropping the price? possibly, but I do not think that we will drop it for new customers. We are on the verge of releasing a WoW Macro that is worlds above the rest, and we have discussed discounts for current customers who wish to change games and get new macro's and such. We have on our forums a feedback forum in itself, and we have yet to receive any neutral let alone negative feedback on our product, most players say that they would spend much more knowing what our software does. While this is not the reason we have raised prices in the past, it is a sign that we do our best to give our customers their money's worth.

I do not mind criticism, I think it makes us better, but I do like to know about it so that I can learn from it. When I saw your post, having just woke up :), what struck me the most was the accusation that alot of the program (version 2.3) was just like other macro's, but what you did like was the Icons. Those Icons were pretty much the only thing that made version 2.3, the rest was just basic crafting and responding to the icons. Version 2.3 is so limited in what it can do compared to today's version that I hated that folks here were judging us by it, without possibly knowing how good our newer stuff is. Up to version 2.3 it was really all freeware, which was mainly distibuted for testing. It was after 2.3 when the software really started to take off :).

Now on a better note, as mentioned above we deal with several exploit sites, and offer discounts to them in most cases. If this is something that the owners here at Tault would be interested in, they can just drop me an email anytime. We normally on require posting a small ad which your customers would access our site thru so that we can monitor the discounts and they are not taken advantage of. So if you guys would like to see the good stuff for a better price just voice your opinions to the staff here :).

Posted: March 27th, 2005, 7:22 am

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
I completely understand the whole support thing, leopardfist. They always say you get what you pay for. My primary reason for making my bot was for myself. I posted it originally as a code base for others to work off from.
Based on the feedback of others and my own experience, it has evolved to it's current point, and has stayed there for the past few months. This is by and large due to a lack of interest on my part - in a nutshell, it does what I need it to do, so there's not much motivation to change it.
Anyway - I for one think that a discount for TaultUnleashed customers would be a great idea.

Posted: April 1st, 2005, 5:36 pm

tault_wolfboy
tault_wolfboy's Reps:
I downloaded this and have to admit im a newbie.

Is there a way to record a tradeskill session in this tool?

Can anyone try and post their macro so i would have a clue what I can do with it?

Thanks

Posted: April 2nd, 2005, 1:27 am

tault_leopardfist
I'm not exactly sure I understand what your asking.

Posted: April 2nd, 2005, 4:03 am

tault_wolfboy
tault_wolfboy's Reps:
Is there a place for sample macro's ppl made for tradeskilling in eq2?

or

If your inside this program, is there a way to "record" what commands you need to execute from eq2? Ie. I show the program how to create a sunfish sandwich and it saves what i do into a macro, I can save and reuse?

Hope this makes sense

Posted: April 2nd, 2005, 5:08 am

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
ACTool cannot record and playback keystrokes. I dont think that's what you REALLY want to do, though.
Try out one of the tradeskill bots listed in confirmed macros. I am partial to my own, but they all work fairly well.

Posted: April 2nd, 2005, 12:23 pm

tault_leopardfist
With Evercraft, even the 2.3 version, all you have to do is have the necessary ingredients, and start the program. it will automatically react to any anomolies, start a new item when one is complete, and you can set it to craft as many items as you want.

Now 2.3 is VERY outdated, which is why we let sites use it as freeware. The newest version allows you to use all new tradeskill skills, you can make up to 12 different items without having to reset the macro, you can make different quantities of each (I.E. 500 Iron Bars, 250 Iron Daggers, 200 Iron Swords, 50 Iron axes), you can set each different recipe to any of the 4 different qualities (I.E. iron bars are set to pristine, Iron daggers are set to Crude etc etc), you can specify what spam skills to use, how low to let your power or health to go before stopping spam keys so you do not die or you dont end up low on power when you need to cast a skill to counter an anomoly, you can adjust several settings with regard to timing on your spam keys, you can set evercraft up to wait until you regenerate health or power before starting a new session, it has out of ingredient detection, and best of all it has anti ban protection that monitors /tells as well as location changes incase a GM summons you to see if your macroing, it has random timers so it is not a repetative script that can be detected easily, it has a very easy to use Graphical User Interface and you get topnotch customer support that we take great pride in providing.

All this for the low price of 24.99, and possibly cheaper if you can talk the administrators here into setting up a discount with us.

FYI: we are also beta testing a WoW all in one macro at this time which we hope to release very soon! So you WoW Customers can start badgering the folks here to set up that discount as well ;).

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online