taultunleashed logoeverquest 2 crafter plugin : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 20 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

everquest 2 crafter plugin : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: January 18th, 2005, 6:16 pm

rfrox99

Total Posts: 13
rfrox99's Reps: 0
wyvernx";p="53141 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Plugin takes control of mouse and moves to spot ...

it should NOT do that.

I'm not having clicking issues like Sumadyen is, but I have seen the plugin take control of the mouse and try to move it back to the pause circle while paused. It's never happened when in the middle of a craft, but the plugin does seem to want to ignore pause to click on the buttons sometimes. I believe it's done it both when the button was at 'repeat', and 'create item' I've only used 2.3.

Posted: January 18th, 2005, 9:30 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
I'll double check the code to make sure that the mouse doesnt try to move if it is paused.

Posted: January 18th, 2005, 10:51 pm

digdug
digdug's Reps:
I have the occasional same problem. You will move the mouse from the circle, and it will try to move it back to the begin craft button. I have the same problem with the counter buffs except mine never seems to "learn the buffs". I have tried to reconfig for over 2 hours, sometimes it will get the counter buff sometimes it wont. Also, it seems to have a problem with just hitting the buff repeatedly which will cause the whole thing to just stop. The macro doesn't seem to last past an hour without just stopping. unless, I reconfigure it. Thanks for any help you can give. By the way, I have the same setup with persona window and the craft window locked, I have tried this both in windowed mode and full screen.

Posted: January 19th, 2005, 12:43 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
Hitting a buff repeatedly, means that it learned the incorrect buff (ie brown background). And so it thinks that the empty buff slot is a buff and it will spam the one you learned for it.

When you learn buffs, do not press a key until the text on the screen says to press the key.

Also, if you get a double buff in the learning stage, ignore it. Wait til it trys to learn it without a previous buff just before it.

And make sure you are using version 2.3. The autoupdate works so it should stay updated if you have auto-updates checked.

Posted: January 19th, 2005, 1:50 am

rfrox99

Total Posts: 13
rfrox99's Reps: 0
I hope this doesn't just add confusion, but I have a workaround I use to get past the double event problem. When the plugin learns the buff for an event, it imediatly hits the buff which ques it up, so I just hit the buff again to 'un-que' it, and it's ready to learn the next one if an unlearned event happens imediatly. Seems to be working without any side effects.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online