taultunleashed logoinstance with repop : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

instance with repop : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: June 25th, 2010, 1:23 pm

jrob1234

Total Posts: 97
jrob1234's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
kraven2 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
jrob1234 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Befallen:COA.

This zone is where I had planned to level up when the expansion first came out, but they nerfed it right before SF went live. Are you sure they un-nerfed this zone and the respawns give xp again?

Yeah, I think I'm going to have to try something else, Befallen:COA isn't working too good for me.

It seems nerfed as not all the waves of adds give AAs, but some do. Bu the real reason I'd like to find a new zone is 1) It's much harder than SoF, you need a solid group and a non gimp tank and healer, if I leave my group AFK for too long, after like 2-3 hours something always happens and they all die 2) mobs fearing is a !@#$%^&* 3) it only gives me half or less than half AA/XP then SoF

Posted: August 22nd, 2010, 6:03 am

bigp58

Total Posts: 12
bigp58's Reps: 0
premium
Has anyone found any other instance zones that have constant or regular repops with in a few seconds? Does COA still work?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online