taultunleashed logoREQ: Spam Key(s) & Autoloot Script : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

REQ: Spam Key(s) & Autoloot Script : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: July 19th, 2008, 3:30 pm

exacryste
exacryste's Reps:
Could someone help me with posting some example script? I'm having a tough time with the eq2extreme scripting language.

Thanks

Exa

Posted: August 6th, 2008, 12:11 am

exacryste
exacryste's Reps:
I ended up using my g15 to spam the combat art and spells and then on top of that I used the g15 to hit f, installed profitUI to enable enter-keypress looting of chests and bodies when a dialog pops up, turned off the no-drop looting questioning in the options menu, and as well used a utility (trial) automacrorecorder that records mouse coordinates _very_ well, set it up to run a lil' slower, and voila, I have a static-spawn-camping looting bot.

No scripting at all beyond tweaking the automacrorecorder (obtained from download dot com), which I used in preferance of ACtools or another utility which might be common practice.
I've also used automacrorecorder and the g15 to augment the eq2viperbot and other bots to make sure I get 100% of chests; on my second box I used the same combination but with a belkin nostromo keypad in lieu of the g15. funny thing is, if I attend it there's 0% chance I can get banned; g15 is supported and I can say that I was waving the mouse back and forth manually; I've raided mobs at times in eq1 and other games for more than 8 hours so it's humanly feasible. I check back just under every 8 minutes to make sure no chests poof and when I'm satisfied the bot is functioning (which mine is all the time now) I let it run all night. I'm sorry no one bothered to post sample code for eq2 extreme as I'd like to post something that is a contribution based on this idea; a static spawn camper and as well a rudimentary patrol-based hunting bot that does 100% looting, which current bots as well as past bots such as Everhunt and Evercamp failed at. I chatted with Faldo recently and had him explain his opinion and I hope he doesn't get upset if he gets wind of my repeating of his words; but he was extremely dissatisfied with all botting looting options for eq2.

Exa

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online