taultunleashed logoScrying Stones and Locations : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 18 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Scrying Stones and Locations : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 3:04 am

tault_basss001
tault_basss001's Reps:
When doing the stones take all the bracelets and armor type items. They will sell for more than 10s per item at regular vendor. Keep track of your books and only take those that you need. The others give you the option of taking the books or a scry stone. The higher priced books offer you more scry stones per. IE.... master book gives 4 scry stones or you can keep the book and sell back to the scry merchant for 40s. The coins that are offered sell back for the amount listed in the stones offered. IE... Ancient Platinum coin or 10 scry stones, the coin will sell for 1 gold.

I have noticed that I can go on 50 stones for quite some time if I select the stones instead of the books or coin.

I just gotta know what the completed training quests give you!

I will be working on that as much as possible and will report my finidings. I do know that the training quests by themself give nothing or very little XP.

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 3:22 am

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
Give me a example of the books I am supose to keep. I got lots of "kill in 5 min books".

Loraik

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 3:32 am

tault_basss001
tault_basss001's Reps:
They are all named apprentice, neophyte, master and others I can't remember. You chose which one is for your class of toon. I am a defiler so I chose the diviner ones:

Master diviner greater training tome.

There are also lesser and standard tomes in the master line. With the 6 different types of books (the master, apprentice, neophyte and 3 others) there should be a total of 18 training quests. What is your return? That is my question.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online