blue large dot

Demon : EverQuest 2 Submissions - Page 2

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 5:18 am

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
For some reason the new version sets your size over 100%.

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 5:37 am

mybrotha

Total Posts: 13
mybrotha's Reps: 0
ok, new idea.

could you perhaps implement a super jump? like make it a hotkey that lets you set it to what you want and make it so that when you hit (ill say i set the key to space bar) the spacebar, it ports you to a set height (not like 51.2 but like +5 or +10 or w/e)

if you could make it something simpler.. like just a jump thats higher (like the old super jump exploit) then i guess that would be cool too hah

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 10:27 am

babyenma

Total Posts: 85
babyenma's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
Update:

Fixed the size issue, I mistakenly had two number reversed and that is why it was putting it well over the 100% mark.
Fixed the save feature, you can now open and close it correctly without it bugging out.
Fixed the change theme feature as before you can change themes without bugging out.

Added:
System tray icon and the ability to hide the window to the system tray.

Click Through form, there is a button on the form that allows you to set it to click through, if you wish to be able to click it again go to the system tray con and right click then select click through there.

Upcoming Features:
Change able ForeColor and BackColor of all controls on the form, this way you can select it for your preference.

Teleport to Target is still a work in progress.

Super Jump, if I am able to do this then I will gladly add it to the program. I will have to play around with it though.

Options for locking Speed and Size as well as hotkeys that allow you to enable/disable the speed/size hacks.

Ending notes:
Remember to keep the ideas coming, I will gladly attempt to add any ideas into the application that you give. Please try out the new version on the first post and tell me if there are any bugs. If there are I will fix them asap.

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 11:14 am

mybrotha

hmm. maybe if its possible, a levitate type of component?

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 1:36 pm

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
mybrotha (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
hmm. maybe if its possible, a levitate type of component?

Update:
Levitation added. However its not a "true" levitation it just makes your Axis Y a set amount above the last logged Axis Y.

System Tray Icon will no longer remain after the program is closed.

Options Added:
Added the option to change the NonAero Themes, Fore and Back colors.
Added the option to reset the dialog boxes so that you can once again comfirm if you want to save settings.

The option for the amount of levitation can be found in the options window and is maxed at 25 feet.

Right click the form and choose options.

Ending notes:
Remember to continue giving me ideas, I will add them a soon as I can if they are possible.

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 3:07 pm

mybrotha

awesome, you are so quick to update and add. this program is very promising and already great!

EDIT: Just checked out the levitation. works awesome. its choppy, but i know thats just how its going to work.

keep up the great work!

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 8:37 pm

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
mybrotha (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
awesome, you are so quick to update and add. this program is very promising and already great!

EDIT: Just checked out the levitation. works awesome. its choppy, but i know thats just how its going to work.

keep up the great work!

Update:
Options for the Super Jump have been added. Features such as Feet and Hotkey.

Remember to check the enabled box for the hotkey to work. The hotkey will automatically load/unload when you open/close the application if you save it in the options. You can test out to see if the hotkey works by using it in the options menu, once you close out of the options menu you can use the hotkey and it will Super Jump your character.

Side Note:
Using the hotkey while levitation is active will turn levitation off until the jump is complete, then it will reactivate levitation. No worries about having to disable/re-enable it.

Ending Notes:
Keep the ideas incoming, I will continue to add them to the program as long as they keep coming in.

Posted: November 7th, 2009, 9:57 pm

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
This application is still alive, just moved homes. Please use the official forums for suggestions/requests and bug reports. It will be checked daily.

Posted: November 8th, 2009, 6:46 pm

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
Version 0.02 is out!

New features include the amazing Levitation and Super Jump abilities!

Posted: November 8th, 2009, 7:10 pm

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
Super jump works great. Levitation is okay, but thats only because eq2 has its limits (unless you can hack the flying mode, because there is one if you've ever been on the emulator).

Posted: November 8th, 2009, 8:35 pm

nfsfreak987

Total Posts: 37
nfsfreak987's Reps: 0
Best feature I could possibly see, is to teleport to target, especially one on the mini map from EQ2Maps.

Would make questing a LOT easier, just simply teleport to the location of the quest by clicking your map instead of typing in locs.

Also teleportation to another zone would be amazing =)

Posted: November 8th, 2009, 9:07 pm

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
nfsfreak987 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Best feature I could possibly see, is to teleport to target, especially one on the mini map from EQ2Maps.

Would make questing a LOT easier, just simply teleport to the location of the quest by clicking your map instead of typing in locs.

Also teleportation to another zone would be amazing =)

I will not be taking suggestions from this forum, please go to the Official Forums to make an Official Request/Suggestion.

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 11:52 am

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
Fixes:

Super Jump now ends properly. You can not super jump again until your current super jump is complete. This had been put into place so that the program will not break.

Program now automatically detects zoning and turns off all hacks until you have fully zoned.

Added:

Ability to Lock/Unlock the Size and Run Speed. These can be found in the options menu.

Temporary and Permanent Teleportation List. These can be found my right clicking the warp button.

There are two viewing abilities. All Locations in list and Zone Only Locations. Both are sortable by columns. More options will be added to these if requested.

New hotkeys for SuperJump. Space, Delete, Prior, Next, End, Insert, are just a few.

You can download the new version at the Official Forums.[/b]

Posted: November 9th, 2009, 1:04 pm

traxor

Total Posts: 11
traxor's Reps: 0
Very nice.

Posted: November 10th, 2009, 12:00 am

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
Fixes:
Due to lag the Aero theme caused during long term usage it has been disabled until further notice.

Due to the amount of items and the compacticity I want to keep into the application, it had over gone a slight UI modification.

Super Jump is now slower, so its less bobbing while jumping.
Hotkeys are now distinguishable. (IE: Warp to Waypoint Hotkey will no longer make you super jump.)

Added:
Warp to Waypoint. Set up the hotkey, and use it whenever you click on a POI on the map. Check Waypoint and it will automatically fill the text boxes in with your waypoint.

Click Through Hotkey, tired of having to goto the system tray to make the forum reclickable, no longer an issue. Just setup a hotkey and use it.

You can now download the newest version at the Official Forums.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online