[ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EQ2 Extended Addresses : EverQuest 2 Submissions - Page 2

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 7:18 am

babyenma

Total Posts: 85
babyenma's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
thyphen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have also now tried these addresses on two different clients on two different computers.
Its not about the fact if they "read" its if they "write" and those are sadly not the ones you write to, to change anything in game. You can read from them all day long but you will get no where if you try to write to them. Hence, they are not the needed addresses for such hacks.

@previous post: You asked if I actually grabbed your addresses and used them, no I did not because I do not have to. I know for a fact that Locations are not a static address and nor is anything that is major in the game or any game for that matter. They are Pointers for a reason, to stop people from memory editing. Even though it only slows people down. Upon zoning they change to make it harder for people to grab them, meaning it takes longer to crate a hack. However, they can not completely prevent that by using pointers. So in theory all it does is slows people down and proves how people think. You think those addresses are static, which they are not. I've been hacking EQ2 Live for a year now so I know what I am talking about. You can look on any site out there they have the offsets for the locations and speed.

Last edited by babyenma on September 14th, 2010, 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 7:23 am

damafia

Total Posts: 75
damafia's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
Apparently he doesn't understand babyenma.

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 7:27 am

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
damafia (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Apparently he doesn't understand babyenma.
Its not about him understanding or not. Facts are facts. Every developer knows that EQ2L and EQ2X uses the same EXACT .exe. Whenever Extended is updated so is Live. Plain and simple anything that works on Live WILL work on Extended.

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 9:18 am

jrob1234

Total Posts: 97
jrob1234's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
xassis (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
dude, are there ANY cheats for this game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! if so, tell me, i am stuck

Yes, Check out Santa's Little Helper or Demon, you can teleport anywhere and run a million miles an hour

Try MMOViper, it has a radar to see things before they pop on your screen or tracking, has a harvest bot, and kill bot that works very well

There are also several crafting, harvesting, and kill bots on this website. Although they seriously need some NEW TUTORIALS as I can't even figure them out :-\

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 9:26 am

jrob1234

Total Posts: 97
jrob1234's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
thyphen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I have also now tried these addresses on two different clients on two different computers.

Well they might work for you now but I can guarantee you that it's not gonna work all the time, it's just not the right way. Trust me. What your using is an address, it might be correct for you right now, might be correct for a 2nd machine you tested on, but it won't work for everyone, and not every computer. Adresses have a possibility of changing every time you zone, log in or out, you can't make a cheat based off just an address. You need Pointers.
In order to sustain a cheat w/ addresses, you first need the pointers to the address, the pointers will most likely never change (other than the base address, but that's another story)

you should try
C:\Program Files\Cheat Engine\Tutorial.exe
and follow all the steps to the end... I thought I knew it all when i finished like step 5 or whatever, I knew how to find the addresses, but that's worthless without the pointers which you don't fully learn until the last tutorial, must do!

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 9:57 am

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Zoning changes a ton of stuff like the encrypted key, for instance. I know some addresses change when zoning too and some change every time a packet arrives.

So, what we are telling you is what jrob1234 said bluntly, distinctly, and eloquently so please listen to us and go read/use that tutorial.

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 10:20 am

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
damafia (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Zoning changes a ton of stuff like the encrypted key, for instance. I know some addresses change when zoning too and some change every time a packet arrives.

So, what we are telling you is what jrob1234 said bluntly, distinctly, and eloquently so please listen to us and go read/use that tutorial.
Why are you searching for the encryted key? (Just curious)

Posted: September 14th, 2010, 1:49 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Well, I had it and used it in a decryption routine I had but over the last year my routine stopped working but my program does gather the key when logging in and zoning though something has changed as I am no longer decrypting the packets with it. I know 100% that it is indeed the key since they did not do that much of a change from a year ago when it worked plus I can insert a breakpoint and when logging in or zoning it breaks on the key routine.

It is probably something really minor they changed that I could figure out but honestly rc4+compressed/non compressed packets+xor'd packets or not xor'd packets makes my head hurt. Was not that easy to crack a year ago so not something I will do until I have some time to study it anew.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online