[ 23 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Extended Addresses : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: September 11th, 2010, 10:45 am

thyphen

Total Posts: 8
thyphen's Reps: 0
premium
So I did some work and got a few EQ2 Extended addresses hopefully someone will make a eq2 extended bot.

HP Current = 011F26B0
HP Max = 011F26B4
Power Current = 011F26BC
Power Max= 011F26C0
Xpos1 = 011F4E44
Xpos2 = 0126990C
Xpos3 = 0126998C
Ypos1 = 011F4E4C
Ypos2 = 01269914
Ypos3 = 01269994
Zpos1 = 011F4E48
Zpos2 = 011F84D8
Zpos3 = 01269910

Posted: September 11th, 2010, 11:19 am

babyenma

Total Posts: 85
babyenma's Reps: 6
Active User > 50 Posts
thyphen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
So I did some work and got a few EQ2 Extended addresses hopefully someone will make a eq2 extended bot.

HP Current = 011F26B0
HP Max = 011F26B4
Power Current = 011F26BC
Power Max= 011F26C0
Xpos1 = 011F4E44
Xpos2 = 0126990C
Xpos3 = 0126998C
Ypos1 = 011F4E4C
Ypos2 = 01269914
Ypos3 = 01269994
Zpos1 = 011F4E48
Zpos2 = 011F84D8
Zpos3 = 01269910

EverQuest 2 and EverQuest II Extended are the same thing. They both use the EXACT same .exe. All hacks and bots will work on both games.

Posted: September 11th, 2010, 2:21 pm

thyphen

premium
Hmm Well I tried using the hacks and none of them worked for me....

Posted: September 11th, 2010, 10:37 pm

damafia

Total Posts: 75
damafia's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
thyphen (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Then you fail at 'puting? j/k

Be aware they suspend for botting on EQ2x as I was suspended on it using Demon when I am absolutely sure not a soul was around when I warped in my betrayal questing.

Not Demon's fault but SoE are reading the logs much greater than they ever did in EQ2 Live.

Btw, when you said you did some work how did you manage to come up with those addresses? Oh, be aware, those addresses change most times, but not always, when they update each week.

Posted: September 12th, 2010, 4:27 am

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts
damafia (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Be aware they suspend for botting on EQ2x as I was suspended on it using Demon when I am absolutely sure not a soul was around when I warped in my betrayal questing.

Not Demon's fault but SoE are reading the logs much greater than they ever did in EQ2 Live.

Btw, when you said you did some work how did you manage to come up with those addresses? Oh, be aware, those addresses change most times, but not always, when they update each week.
People have been banned using Santa's little helper as well (Can be found in the premium section.)

As DaMob has said, using hacks on EQ2x will more than likely get you banned at this time. Its new and its Sony's "money maker" so they are watching it extremely close.

Posted: September 12th, 2010, 3:52 pm

thyphen

premium
damafia (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I have been using cheat engine for years, I am in now way a pro but I know it fairly well. Those adresses wont change unless there is an update. I would upload a .ct so someone could verify but I'm not allowed to attach .ct's

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 2:46 am

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Interesting but I think your memlocs have a typo in them.

11f36b4 is Max Health so all of your 11f26XX is off by 0x1000. The other memlocs are probably as well.

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 8:26 am

thyphen

premium

11f36b4 is Max Health so all of your 11f26XX is off by 0x1000. The other memlocs are probably as well.

I would put them in CE and check first they continually work for me...

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 10:46 am

babyenma

Active User > 50 Posts

I can go ahead and tell you, your Locations is the wrong one, whether its showing the correct one or not. It will not work. Reason being is because its not the pointer address. Each time you zone the pointer address changes meaning you have to find the Static Address and then the Offsets.

Speed is the same way, its a Static Address with Offsets.

As far as Health/Power goes those are just a static address. So they could be right, however whenever Sony Updates you will have to find them again. Sometimes they change sometimes they don't.

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 2:11 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Exactly babyenma and the health/power ones did change. I am 100% sure of my health and power addresses for the current patch, but tomorrow's weekly patch? Who knows if it will change or not.

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 7:53 pm

xassis

Total Posts: 1
xassis's Reps: 0
dude, are there ANY cheats for this game?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! if so, tell me, i am stuck

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 9:01 pm

thyphen

premium
babyenma (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

I can go ahead and tell you, your Locations is the wrong one, whether its showing the correct one or not. It will not work. Reason being is because its not the pointer address. Each time you zone the pointer address changes meaning you have to find the Static Address and then the Offsets.

Speed is the same way, its a Static Address with Offsets.

As far as Health/Power goes those are just a static address. So they could be right, however whenever Sony Updates you will have to find them again. Sometimes they change sometimes they don't.

I'm just asking if you have actually tried my addresses or not? Because for me every time I log in every time I zone they all work properly. As for if they change at the update that will be seen, if so I can find them again.

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 9:09 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Dude, I grab those addresses dynamically using heuristics and pattern matching then when I find the code bit that is accessing the values I swipe it from there and your addresses are not in the client that I have.

I don't know if they work or not but seeing that the client doesn't have your addresses or use those addresses I don't see how they could work.

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 10:31 pm

thyphen

premium
Well I guess your much smarter than I since I don't know what those are but all I know is when I run CE and enter those addresses they are what I say they are every single time I log in.

Posted: September 13th, 2010, 10:37 pm

thyphen

premium
I have also now tried these addresses on two different clients on two different computers.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online