[ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

For the PVP worlds : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: May 17th, 2009, 2:18 pm

m0nk3yb0y18

Total Posts: 20
m0nk3yb0y18's Reps: 6
premium
Sometimes when we are fighting we get confronted with the chance of death and we want to run. But the question is where do you run? How do you get away from these people who are chasing you and how do you prevent them from killing you.

Well, all in all, ... if you're in pvp, you're probably going to die, but there are some ways you can prevent death. Here's what has been successful for me. When I notice that my health is at 50% and theirs is still above mine, it's time to bail. But this guy is just FOLLOWING me, he follows me through the griffin towers, he follows me through zones, ... they just won't let up.

Let me give you a simple trick. When you get on a griffin or you zone ... just minimize the screen. Your character will be frozen in place until you come back. (it only works on the griffin or if you are zoning). (Try it first without getting into PVP, so you can see it works). Go grab something to drink or something to eat, or go to the bathroom (we've all gotta do that anyway), by the time you come back, they will have thought you just got away and be on their way ... then you are free to continue on and try to kill again.

Posted: May 18th, 2009, 8:13 am

jums

Total Posts: 3
jums's Reps: 1
While this does work.. sometimes, its very old and also known as "screen dragging" not always affective depending on how high in the air you are u can still be attacked if the person decides to jump and arrows you to death

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online