taultunleashed logo[CLOSED] hello id like a membership plz found a great macro : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

[CLOSED] hello id like a membership plz found a great macro : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: June 28th, 2006, 9:58 pm

warlander18
warlander18's Reps:
ok i found this macro just a few days ago and someone told me about your great site. So i thought hey i can tell em my macro and they might give me a membership so here it is

: ; target_nearest_npc ; useab Gathering ; useab Trapping ; useab Mining ; useab Foresting

this macro is great for one you walk up to a node and click macro. Nothing to big ya but i found that you can use this macro at any lvl and gather from any thing ok what you set the macro and click it it should come up with somthing like. You can not gather. You can not mine . You can not trap or collect lumber for your current target so any way. Im like cool and went to el and i tryed the macro cuz i thought it would really be nice to make gathering a lil easyer and just walk tords a none and click this so knowing that i can not gather in el i tryed it anyway and what do you know!. I i got a skill point from it and it did not go away so im like wow and i left click on it. It says you cant gather from your target your to low.So then i click my macro again and im gathering a shrub that needs lvl 140 and im only lvl 90 gathering skill. So and it does not go away. What i am doing is i get my tradeskill lvl to 50 and not gather at all and then i go to kos and wih my skills at lvl 90 i find a rock and i mine it till i get to the max skill i cant. So what this macro does is lets you harvest anything you want at any lvl even in kos at lvl one and after like a 10 times you mine or harvest something you loot something off of it at lvl one so its really very usefull i am gathering in kos atm and geting rares takes a while to get it tho like to be able to loot something but dtill works and is much much better then lvling your char to lvl 70 in tradeskill and/or adventure lvl so again plz try this i really want to become a member and i spent a few days testing macros to find this again the macro is this

: ; target_nearest_npc ; useab Gathering ; useab Trapping ; useab Mining ; useab Foresting

Posted: June 29th, 2006, 4:08 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Doesn't work for me. Have you even tryed it lately?

Posted: June 29th, 2006, 7:47 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
It's an old macro and it should work as you're using SoE's tools. However, it probably won't work outside of your tier range as they just fixed that exploit. I'll try it again later to verify.

Posted: July 10th, 2006, 8:43 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
The macro does work but it has to be in your tier range.

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 8:23 pm

tault_roofles
tault_roofles's Reps:
Works within tier range, and thanks, I will use it from now on.

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 7:03 am

nearlight
nearlight's Reps:
it works i say YAY

Posted: July 26th, 2006, 9:02 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
2 yays so far
one more to move to confirmed
3 nays to lock this

Posted: July 28th, 2006, 12:55 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Hrm, well i can't actually test it as all my harvesting skills are too high on all my characters now.
When i did try it, which was quite awhile ago, it didn't work. I was level 69 and therefore everything was in my tier range, but i still got the message saying i was too low a skill to harvest it.
Those that said yay, are you 100% sure you weren't just misjudging your harvest skill? SOE did change some of the harvesting tier levels required to harvest something not long ago.

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 8:29 am

nearlight
nearlight's Reps:
going to test it today to see

BIG NAY TRIED FOR 2 HOURS COULD GET IT TO WORK

Last edited by Guest on August 10th, 2006, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 9:35 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
It worked just a few days ago for me. I'll try it again.

Posted: August 11th, 2006, 9:27 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
Tried it again last night. Macro works fine - you just have to be harvesting in your tier range though. I prefer the 'f' key though. :wink:

Posted: August 11th, 2006, 12:26 pm

nearlight
nearlight's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
i got a skill point from it and it did not go away so im like wow and i left click on it. It says you cant gather from your target your to low.So then i click my macro again and im gathering a shrub that needs lvl 140 and im only lvl 90 gathering skill. So and it does not go away. What i am doing is i get my tradeskill lvl to 50 and not gather at all and then i go to kos and wih my skills at lvl 90 i find a rock and i mine it till i get to the max skill i cant. So what this macro does is lets you harvest anything you want at any lvl even in kos at lvl one and after like a 10 times you mine or harvest something you loot something

THE main reason he posted this is to say you can harvest off of targets that are above you lvl. that is just not true so BIG NAY

if i am doing something wrong let me know but i have tried for days to harvest nodes that i am to low of lvl to harvest and cant

Posted: August 11th, 2006, 12:56 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
As I pointed out in my first post that there was an exploit at the time of Warlander's post (posted by some else) that was allowing you to skill up irregardless of your tier. The exploit was taken out fairly quickly.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online