blue large dot

Level up spot with a mentor : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: November 13th, 2008, 7:41 am

dark beast

Total Posts: 2
dark beast's Reps: 1
premium
Hi all,

not sure if this classes as a good levelling hot spot, but I found that when mentoring a level 15-17 character in Firemyst Gully (zone in the middle of Antonica). Each kill was worth anything from 9% to 15% for the character being mentored. Which means you fly through to your early twenties. And there was always an abundance of triple arrow mobs which re-pop until you complete the quest, so as long as you dont complete the quest, you can stay there as long as you like.

Like mentioned I found this whilst mentoring a friend, so it made killing the mobs easier, not sure if it would work so fast solo, you would probably need a group.

Dark Beast

Posted: November 14th, 2008, 1:31 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: March 28th, 2009, 12:32 pm

monrofay

Total Posts: 8
monrofay's Reps: 0
[quote="dark beast"]Hi all,

not sure if this classes as a good levelling hot spot, but I found that when mentoring a level 15-17 character in Firemyst Gully (zone in the middle of Antonica). Each kill was worth anything from 9% to 15% for the character being mentored. Which means you fly through to your early twenties. And there was always an abundance of triple arrow mobs which re-pop until you complete the quest, so as long as you dont complete the quest, you can stay there as long as you like.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
aye i found a lotta areas like this one spot being the monk trial on fallen dynasty can get a pebbles in stead of exp which in turn traded for a nice title makesure to save the random treasure pebbles and cancel quest before last item/mob is gotten BEST class for mentoring a lower level i whould say is a conj 80 conj mentoring a lvl 20+ warden can herd/aoe mobs and power level chars like it was a act of god !

Posted: March 29th, 2009, 12:47 am

altaholic

Total Posts: 66
altaholic's Reps: 17
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
monrofay (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
BEST class for mentoring a lower level i whould say is a conj 80 conj mentoring a lvl 20+ warden can herd/aoe mobs and power level chars like it was a act of god !

What? Gawd no. What a load of crap. lol

Conjurors and AoE aren't good friends. They have only one AoE for starters (as does their pet) and they're both on longer timers than would make them useful. Warden only gets one AoE as well, and that's only achieved through AA.

I personally use a Shadowknight for AoE herding. Stick them with a Dirge and you're golden.

Other good AoE classes for this would be a Warlock with full Battlemage line or a Swashbuckler with full Reach line.

Posted: March 29th, 2009, 7:56 pm

blammo

Total Posts: 51
blammo's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
What would be VERY useful to post in this thread would be a guide of which instances are best to mentor down and power-level-in for a specific level range.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online