taultunleashed logoNew EQ2-TSBot V.6 (Stand-alone crafting bot) is Released! : EverQuest 2 Submissions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 63 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

New EQ2-TSBot V.6 (Stand-alone crafting bot) is Released! : EverQuest 2 Submissions - Page 2

Posted: October 22nd, 2009, 2:55 pm

olgiewan

Total Posts: 21
olgiewan's Reps: 4
gxbcmfto (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I've been using it for about a week, works great!

Does this count as a "yea"? ;)

Posted: October 22nd, 2009, 6:15 pm

damafia

Total Posts: 75
damafia's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
glass40 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Wish I could try it out. I've been needing an EQ2 Crafting bot. When I try to register, it claims I'm blocked due to spamming or something stupid. Guess someone on my ISP messed around and now I get to suffer.
If you are on an ip that is in the DNSBL for spamming and that IP is static then you need to let them know to remove you but if it is dynamic and your entire subnet has been used as a base for spammers then you are screwed as they will not lift you out of the blacklist.

I have had 0 issues with spam bots since I implemented this but before OMG they were there. Every single day I clean out 17-23 pages of blocked spammers.

As far as the server goes it was one of the ones that became a zombie and started to infect sites that were on it so any javascript served was also serving a trojan to any clients (why I despise javascript and don't use JS).

On 6.0.0 I spent 2000 hours roughly programming it and hacking into EQ2 (700-800 hours just hacking into EQ2 alone). On 6.1.0 I spent an additional 140 hours or so just programming it (about 14 hours inside EQ2 again).

So, as you can see, the man hours is awesomely high but the end product beats anything out there as far as features goes (EQ2-TSBot has always been about being free and being feature rich).

Posted: November 5th, 2009, 11:27 am

lolzcowz

Total Posts: 3
lolzcowz's Reps: 0
It seems to work but a few things: 1: it minimizes eq2 during the craft. 2: it doesn't seem to work with windows 7 (even when ran under different compatibility settings and as admin!)

Posted: November 5th, 2009, 5:37 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Then lolz you don't know what you are doing since it doesn't minimize for anyone else and we already had 3 people run it on windows 7 with great success.

You come here to post instead of the proper forums because you are obviously (judging on your other posts and this one) just trying to get TU Bucks.

Have a real problem? Then post on the macro's support forum because not a single gd person can help you otherwise.

Posted: November 6th, 2009, 8:41 am

olgiewan

lolzcowz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
It seems to work but a few things: 1: it minimizes eq2 during the craft. 2: it doesn't seem to work with windows 7 (even when ran under different compatibility settings and as admin!)

Please post any issues over at the support forums for EQ2-TSBot where our crack staff can assist you. Reading some of the other issues and solutions already there might help you as well.

http://eq2-tsbot.co.cc

Thanx!

Posted: November 11th, 2009, 4:13 pm

olgiewan

Can we get some more /YEAs on this please? Surely more than 2 people from here have tried it...

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 11:57 am

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
@Tault_Admin: I give this a /yay and I recommend premium for this submission or at least 1/2 of the TUBucks needed to get premium. This is a nice asset to the crafting bots for EQ2. Thanks man!

Ok just to put everyone at ease the program works still, but a bit tricky to get working. Just read the documentation that comes with it after you install it. Which can be found in the start menu where you installed the program.

The files are also clean and at the bottom you can find a virus scan of the main exe.

Also for those who were having trouble downloading it, I uploaded it somewhere else. You can download it by going to this link.
Download Pass is: pursuited112

(The picture is kinda small due to trying to keep it all in one page)
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

@The Author:

Great program by the way and I like the unique layout and UI its very nice and good eye candy for a program. If you need anyhelp or anything dont hesitate to send me a PM and we can exchange contact info.

Take Care!

Posted: November 12th, 2009, 5:19 pm

olgiewan

I'm curious as to what you found tricky to get working?

Posted: November 13th, 2009, 5:50 am

pursuited112

olgiewan (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I'm curious as to what you found tricky to get working?

It was just a bit to get use to is all, but it was easy nonetheless. Just had to think for a while to get it to work is all. Great program by the way!

I am submitting your name for premium and moving this to confirmed.

Posted: November 14th, 2009, 9:58 am

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Once we get premium you may move this back over to confirmed. :)

Posted: November 14th, 2009, 1:35 pm

quigly4000

Total Posts: 30
quigly4000's Reps: 1
Definitely get a yay from me!

Posted: November 14th, 2009, 2:33 pm

pursuited112

@olgiewan:
Seeing as you have a very nice program I took the time to edit your post to include more information about it. Before you just had like 3 sentences directing you to your site. So I just added screenshots of the program. I also uploaded history.txt to the attachments and I uploaded documentation.htm to my server and made a link to it so people can read about it before downloading. I also took the documentation.htm and compressed it to a .rar so if someone wants to download just the instructions they can. So all in all I modified your post to hopefully gain more peoples attention when they first see the post. Also I did NOT upload or attach a link to the actual program because I know you want them to go through your site to get it.

Keep up the great work!

Posted: November 16th, 2009, 10:37 am

olgiewan

Thanx! :D

Posted: November 19th, 2009, 1:22 pm

glass40

Total Posts: 63
glass40's Reps: 5
Active User > 50 Posts
Too bad, I've really wanted an EQ2 bot for awhile now but apparently Shaw is on the spam list as well. Dunno what someone spamming has to do with running a program that clicks for me is, but I wouldn't mind spamming a few bullets into the head of whoever has caused me to not be able to use this!

Posted: November 19th, 2009, 7:36 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
glass40 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Too bad, I've really wanted an EQ2 bot for awhile now but apparently Shaw is on the spam list as well. Dunno what someone spamming has to do with running a program that clicks for me is, but I wouldn't mind spamming a few bullets into the head of whoever has caused me to not be able to use this!
PM me your static ip and let me see if there is a way I can whitelist you. If you are on a dynamic ip then ugh.

Sucks when some jackass(es) ruin it for others but the problem arises when the spammers (I get hit with hundreds a day that are blocked) have their robots tear up a forum with ads for penis enlargements pumps, cheap cigs, and cheap pharmaceuticals, etc... Since I instituted the national blacklist I have not been hit once by a spammer and if I am I will know it was a real human sitting there that spammed and I will perma ban them as well as their ip.

So, once again, pm me your ip (I do hope it is static) and I will whitelist it and send you a pm or email you (if given your email addy) when I do.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online