taultunleashed logoNew EQ2-TSBot V.6 (Stand-alone crafting bot) is Released! : EverQuest 2 Submissions - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 63 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

New EQ2-TSBot V.6 (Stand-alone crafting bot) is Released! : EverQuest 2 Submissions - Page 3

Posted: November 25th, 2009, 9:55 am

Tault_upsnex

Total Posts: 17
Tault_upsnex's Reps: 0
/yay. this bot works great. install is easy. but it takes a bit of tinkering to get it perfect. have to set the delay for ur crafting keys in milliseconds. it did shrink my eq2 window thow, the fix is to just stretch the window out from 1 of the corrners. definitely a great bot for a crafter that needs to make a lot of different items.

Posted: November 25th, 2009, 1:43 pm

damafia

Total Posts: 75
damafia's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_upsnex (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
/yay. this bot works great. install is easy. but it takes a bit of tinkering to get it perfect. have to set the delay for ur crafting keys in milliseconds. it did shrink my eq2 window thow, the fix is to just stretch the window out from 1 of the corrners. definitely a great bot for a crafter that needs to make a lot of different items.
Yep, that is the fix we figured out but which OS did you use that it shrank it? I always drag mine out so I never saw this issue which isn't really an issue per se'.

Posted: November 27th, 2009, 7:25 am

Tault_upsnex

os-win xp pro latest sp3

Posted: November 27th, 2009, 5:46 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Yep, I figured it was XP.

Now that I am moving over to W7 XP is two whole generations away and I may soon no longer support it. If it works great if it doesn't then so be it. Luckily the problem you described is mostly human related and not XP related so no worries yet but who knows once I start migrating completely over to W7.

Posted: December 1st, 2009, 6:56 am

Tault_upsnex

I see that ur forums are down. Is that is the reason i can not get the bot to load??

Posted: December 1st, 2009, 10:33 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Tault_upsnex (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I see that ur forums are down. Is that is the reason i can not get the bot to load??
Nope. The datacenter pulled the plug on my provider (on Thanksgiving day) due to some nimrod doing some bad stuff but they have been back up for the last day now.

If you are having any issues head over there and report them so one of us can help.

Posted: February 17th, 2010, 8:21 am

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
6.2.0 was released yesterday to coincide with the 7 day head start of Sentinel's Fate.

Posted: February 18th, 2010, 5:35 pm

king_rob

Total Posts: 26
king_rob's Reps: 3
premium
So far this looks like a pretty cool program. I have a quick question about the program that I'll post on their forums, but other than that it's pretty damn slick. Setup wasn't much more difficult than any other crafting bot I've used. The documentation had some problems refrencing the images so I had to look them up separatly, but that's a minor issue.

I am curious about one thing though. As damafia (or DaMOB on his site I presume) admitted he's (presuming male) put thousands of hours into developing this application. What's the catch? Why spend so much time working on something that you really aren't getting anything out of? This looks too good to be true, and when something looks too good to be true... it usually is.

That being said, if I can get this to work flawlessly (I'm having some problems with missing reactions), then I'd definitely be willing to pay for it.

Posted: February 20th, 2010, 5:23 pm

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
I enjoy writing it and I despise the other for pay crafting bot that is out there. Matter of fact the for pay one (I shall allow it to remain nameless) is why I wrote this 4.5 years ago now. The original was written (up to GU52) in ACTool and it was improved upon month after month and year after year. I learn as I go sometimes and the current version was created because SoE screwed the pooch with the GU52 update when they removed the recipe file on us. They made me so mad I cracked open EQ2 and we now have 6.x version due to their lameness.

Now you know.

Posted: February 21st, 2010, 3:59 am

kakaboeie

Total Posts: 9
kakaboeie's Reps: 0
I installed the program, UI Mod and started to configure according to the included HTML file, but whenever I have it retrieve my craftable item list, it sais it can't read the memory. Any idea what that's all about?

Posted: February 21st, 2010, 11:11 am

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
You are already on the official forums with that question.

This thread will not be used to answer help questions since that is what the official forum is for. So, if I seem to be ignoring a future poster then realize I am and you need to head to the official forum to get the help that you need.

Thank you.

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 4:37 am

kakaboeie

Total Posts: 9
kakaboeie's Reps: 0
I actually posted here before realising I'd probably better post at the official forums :P

Posted: February 22nd, 2010, 9:35 am

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
It's cool I just wanted to let future posters know that over there is the forum to get the help they may need. :)

Posted: April 9th, 2010, 12:37 am

damafia

Active User > 50 Posts
Just released 6.3.0 with some additions and fixes that patch 6369L demanded.

Posted: April 12th, 2010, 10:23 am

jrob1234

Total Posts: 97
jrob1234's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Thanks damafia... Your crafting bot rocks... It's the only way I would have ever leveled a tradeskiller. With your program alone I leveled a 450 Tinkerer/Transmuter/Adorner.. ty so much!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online