taultunleashed logoUsing locked bank/inventory space under certain circumstance : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Using locked bank/inventory space under certain circumstance : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: February 1st, 2013, 10:31 am

gamegirl6

Total Posts: 36
gamegirl6's Reps: 34
premium
Using locked bank/inventory space under certain circumstances

I popped into EQ2 during Frostfell cause it was always my fave event... unfortunately all the dumbing down and other changes to the game disgust me. But I’ve discovered a way to use locked bank space and inventory space.

For this to work, you MUST have an item or storage container in the locked bank or inventory slot. For this reason you will have to have had paid time in the past; if you have an account or three that was grandfathered to silver (like myself), all the better.

If it is an empty bag or only an item by itself in the locked slot, then the bag you are switching it with must be COMPLETELY FULL. If not, the item will just be put into the empty space in the bag, instead of swapping them. If the bag in the locked slot has even one item in it, this won’t happen because you can’t store a used bag inside another.

Always start with the locked bag. Simply drag the locked bag onto unlocked bag to swap as you normally would. Add items to the bag as needed and put it back the same way, if you so desire; just leave at least one item in the bag so you don’t have to worry about accidentally putting the empty bag into another bag and thus losing that extra space.

Remember, if you want to use this with the shared bank space, the bag you are swapping in must not have any no-trade items in it.

Personally I would use this to store extra mats or collectibles or items to sell for when I had enough plat for a Krono. I've noticed also that any items you put on the broker, for sale or not, while on a Gold will stay there even after dropping a gold account and people can still buy them and you can still change the price. Dunno if that's useful or not.

I hope I've explained this well enough. If not, lemme know, though I don't come around here often.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online