taultunleashed logoAnnoying Strat-guide lacking n00bs : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Annoying Strat-guide lacking n00bs : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: June 27th, 2004, 4:15 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
OMG, I know EXACTLY what you mean dude.. yesterday, this guy brought some Wind Crystals from me and I looked in his bazaar, turned out he had some Silk Threads, I needed 4 of these threads for a stack and asked him how many he had.. he replys 3, I told him, and YES this is true, that someone sold me 4 for 2k, though they're like 700 each (special offer, probably in a rush no doubt) and I asked him if he could top that offer since I was very low on money and owed someone esle money. He said he'd give me 4 for free if I power-leveled him with my main character. Now, even I'm not one to agree on this, but what can I say, silk isn't easy to come by and I was despirate, so I agreed. Logged into my main character and was trying to sort out the money I owed, trying to get in touch with my friend and stuff and this guy was constantly sending tells such as "Where are you?" "Are you coming or not?" "Do you want these silk or don't you?!" And since I was getting sick of disrespectful n00bs I told him exactly what you said, that we ain't here to be slaves to n00bs and we want to play the game just as much and that they should have some respect for that. He finally shutted up, or at least I thought he did but just after my arrival I discovered that he had logged out! I was seriously pi$$ed from that as I had to come all the way from San d'Oria to Windurst!
So there you have it n00bs if you're reading this, most of you seem to be very ignorent to higher levels and treat us with either very little or no respect at all, you're inconsiderate and maybe you should think before you type.

Ok, thats my complaining done for now :)

Posted: July 22nd, 2004, 1:31 am

Tault_Tault Community

Total Posts: 10213
Tault_Tault Community's Reps: 16
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
I consider myself still a newbie, I have a lot to learn in the game. I'm a RDM 20 & WHM 10. Did it mostly on my own, solo, earned a lot farming, fishing to lvl 6 (pretty good at fishing), some gardening, bought good armor. Last nite was in a great pt, not knowing ahead of time there was to be a high lvl RDM backup for pl. The other players had multi-high-lvl chars, I felt kind of honored to be part of this group. I've only been in a few pt's that would end in disappointment because of a few rude people. I've also had people question how I could afford expensive gear, or can you pl me, give me this or that. I don't know much, I earned what I have, learned on my own, don't like to 'bother' people. Some days I don't feel like fighting so I just run around looking for people in need, I cure them, throw protect on them. I've saved many in the nick of time & been just a second too late for some. I've even had a few get mad because I've helped. I don't take the time to check them, if they might need help, it may be too late if I took the time. It's nice to see the game isn't all teens, I like to keep my personal life out of the game but if someone asks I'm not sure how to answer. I've decided to just say my personal life is separate from the game. I'm a mother & grandmother, the very few I've told have been scared away! LOL! Before this I didn't understand mages charging to raise people but hadn't realized about the traveling expenses, now I understand. Rara

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online