taultunleashed logoBot Hnm's : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 29 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

Bot Hnm's : FFXI General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: March 9th, 2008, 6:09 pm

terrahffxi
terrahffxi's Reps:
very easy to remove all pc models and npcs? please explain i'd love to cut down the lowest possible character models to like 5max instead of 9,000

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 3:31 am

waitinginshadow

Total Posts: 1359
waitinginshadow's Reps: 12
You just need to edit the .dat files. Specifically I don't remember how, considering it's been about 1 year since I touched any .dat file for SE. I remember someone having this same discussion in the "Edit Monster Names" thread... It might have been there, not sure.

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 8:58 am

pyrolol

Total Posts: 795
pyrolol's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
Nah, that's the rubbish way.

You can edit memory to do it selectively, at will, and you can turn them back on without too much difficulty either.

Posted: March 17th, 2008, 9:59 am

hazaman
hazaman's Reps:
pyrolol (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You can edit memory to do it selectively, at will, and you can turn them back on without too much difficulty either.

Can you please explain how to do so? i'd like to reduce the lag i have at certain camps such as DA at my server where there are usually 110+ charcters..... lol. Thank you in advance.

Posted: March 17th, 2008, 12:08 pm

pyrolol

Active User > 50 Posts
It's not something you can do without technical knowledge; I say easily, I don't mean easily for a beginner. I don't currently have an active account so I can't find the offsets required right now.

Unrelated, but here's a little challenge for you lot: What does this function do (preferably figure it out without actually running it)
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
unsigned char fn(int arg)
{
    int a = (arg == 0) ? 0 : 1;
    while(arg &= (arg - 1))
        ++a;
    return a;
}

Posted: March 17th, 2008, 1:23 pm

hazaman
hazaman's Reps:
Um... - .-)y~~~~
no idea lol ... am a noob at computer things, thats why i asked you to explain how to do it.

Posted: March 17th, 2008, 1:28 pm

pyrolol

Active User > 50 Posts
Oh don't worry about that^^ it's not an easy question even if you have reasonable knowledge of what you're doing.

Basically there are sections of the [N]PC structure you can edit that prevent the npc being displayed. A bit like how you can change your appearance (see Wardrobe etc). I haven't done this in a while, but it must still be possible.

Posted: March 18th, 2008, 8:25 am

hazaman
hazaman's Reps:
it'd be great if you can find an easy way to remove them >:P i just want them removed lol but also want to be able to get them back when i'm done camping.

Posted: March 18th, 2008, 9:04 am

pyrolol

Active User > 50 Posts
Again, I personally can't do anything right now, I'm not paying the fees atm so my account is inactive. It's something I intend to get round to reactivating sometime though.

Posted: March 18th, 2008, 4:25 pm

terrahffxi
terrahffxi's Reps:
when you do if you could possibly make a GUI to do this for you with the click of the mouse i believe that would be a MAJOR ... MAJORRRRRRRRRR addition to this site for FFXI.

Posted: March 19th, 2008, 12:40 am

hazaman
hazaman's Reps:
I agree with terrahffxi :twisted:

Posted: March 19th, 2008, 4:12 pm

terrahffxi
terrahffxi's Reps:
Kinda like how in the JP windower you can just click that one option and it removes all the skins of all NPCs and PCs... makes them a pretty white color and it actually looks pretty cool. I've asked the people out windower.net to implement something like this into azaril windower but they say OMG IT CAN'T BE DONE BLAH BLAH. but here you are saying it's relatively easy to someone with abit of knowledge. In jp windower if you remove the skins it increases your FPS to 29 basically everywhere. it's mad hot. I just can't go without my equip macros :(

Posted: April 22nd, 2008, 5:39 am

nwodarkness
nwodarkness's Reps:
Apbot is kinda broken doesnt work in the past [S] Area's.
i dunno about NMalert but seems your best shot now:)
u need to be Premium member though

Posted: January 28th, 2009, 7:52 am

sira

Total Posts: 1
sira's Reps: 0
I'm moving from my 360 (p.o.s) to my laptop very soon and im thinking i might pick up botting for my HNM LS, will being on a laptop effect or prevent me from using the bot? and which would be a safe reliable one to go with? btw new to botting so i may have a few more questions about getting away with it dont want to lose my char, worked hard on it >.>;

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online